Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #31
taterfrog14
Gifted
taterfrog14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Got a joke, click here!!!!

ok a blonde was in a feild rowing a boat. A nother blonde drives up and gets out of her car. She yells to the blonde in the feild its blondes like you that give us a bad name. If i could swim i come out there and hurt u
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #32
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

ok so one day at school a teacher asked a kid what his name was and the kid said i dont know so he went home and asked his sister who didnt like him and said sister whats my name? and she said SHUT UP! so he went down stairs and asked his brother who was cooking hamburger buns and said brother whats my name? and his brother said AHHH I BURNT MY BUNS!! so later he went to his father who was a dumy and cleaned toilets and said father whats my name and his dad said in the toilet in the toilet. so the next day at school the teacher said ok son whats your name and the kid said SHUT UP!!! so the teacher said thats it go to the principal's office so he went to the principals office and the princaple said ok son whats your problem? and the kid said AHHH I BURNT MY BUNS!!! so the princaple said ok son were do u live and the kid said in the toilet in the toilet!!!!

lol!!!!!
147<3 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #33
sarahhermitcrab

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

To Get To The Other Side!
Old 11-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #34
1r57
Gifted

1r57 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Got a joke, click here!!!!

Ok, this one kid was at the front of the school was with his friends and had a green streak in the middle his hair. Another kid asked, "how did you get that green streek in his hair? Did you dye it?". The kid with the green streak in his hair said,"Nope(put his hand on his nose and lifted it upward), It's all naturall"....
Old 11-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #35
Thunda

Okay. so this guy mimics anything he hears or sees. First, he was watching this cool aid commercial. The cool aid guy goes "Oh Yeah!".

This time he watches an auction channel, and hears "Forks and Knifes!"

Then, he sees this glade commercial on the tv, hearing "Plug it in Plug it in..."

Just then, the cops knock on his door, and one of them asks "Did you kill this woman?"

The mimic goes "Oh yeah!"

Then, the cop say, "What did you kill her with?"

The mimic says "Forks and Knifes!"

The other cop says, "Sir, You have a choice. Go to jail for 100 years, or the electric chair. What do you want?"

The Mimic says "Plug it in Plug it in..."

And then the cops drag him away.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #36
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

What is a cheerleaders favorite drink?
Root beer
Get it root beer?
Old 11-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #37
loveislove

I got one, ( no offense to all the blondes I am a blonde myself, it's a joke )

How do you make a blonde drownd?
But a scratch-n-sniff underwater.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #38
Edward and I are
Webkinz :)

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Thunda
Okay. so this guy mimics anything he hears or sees. First, he was watching this cool aid commercial. The cool aid guy goes "Oh Yeah!".

This time he watches an auction channel, and hears "Forks and Knifes!"

Then, he sees this glade commercial on the tv, hearing "Plug it in Plug it in..."

Just then, the cops knock on his door, and one of them asks "Did you kill this woman?"

The mimic goes "Oh yeah!"

Then, the cop say, "What did you kill her with?"

The mimic says "Forks and Knifes!"

The other cop says, "Sir, You have a choice. Go to jail for 100 years, or the electric chair. What do you want?"

The Mimic says "Plug it in Plug it in..."

And then the cops drag him away.
I know a diff version of that!!!

ANOTHER VERSION OF THE ONE ABOVE:

There once were the chinese men< They knew no English, so they agreed to split up and learn it,

The first man went to an opera. He heard "Memememe!" So the chinese man said, "Memememe!"

THe second man when to an restraunt. At the table next to him, a bay was learning his first words. The baby said "Forks and knifes! Forks and knifes!" So the chinese man said, "Forks and knifes! Forks and knifes!

The third man went to Target. HE walked into the glade isle. In the isle, there was a TV with the commersial playing. He heard, "Plug it in plug it in! SO the man said that too.

Then they passed the crime scene of a murder. THe police officer asked, "Do you guys know who killed this man?" The chinese man said, "mememememe!" THe police officer askes, "How did you kill him?" the chinese man said "Forks and knifes." The police officer said, "I'm afrid you boys will have to go in the electric chair." the chinese man said, "PLug it in! Plug it in!"
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #39
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

okay.. so..

there was this blode..
and she was driving down this road..
all of the sudden she started to see trees falling so see started swerving..
she desided to pull over..
a police man came and aked her what was wrong..
she said..
there are trees falling from the sides of the roads..
the poice man looked at the sides of the roads and there were no trees..

the police man said mam..
have you been drinking..??..
she said NO..
and the police man said..
may i take a look in your car..
and she said sure..
after about 3 mins. the poice man came out..
and he was holding one of those pine tree air freseners..

the police man said..
mam..
i belive that was your air fresener..

( the tree air fresener was swingging back and forth and the BLONDE thought trees were falling)!!

heeheee
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 08:50 PM   #40
loveislove

heh heh... there's already one like that.
Closed