Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #21
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Got a joke, click here!!!!

ok, this one stinks buutttt...... Who did the ghost take to the prom? His ghoulfriend.

Ok. So there was a blonde girl, and she was driving down a rode. Out of nowhere, a tree appeared, and she swerved.Then another tree appeared an she swereved again and landed in a ditch. Sh called the state troopers and told them the story. "I saw a tree and in the middle of the rode and so I swerved, then another tree appeared and so I swerved again!" She said herorically. The state trooper said: "Ma'am, there aint a tree on this rode for ten miles, that was your air freshener."

Ok. A blonde girl was pulling out of her parking space, and this guy drove past, and hit her car. It did nothing to her's but madde a nasty scratch in his. He got out, and told the blonde girl to get out. She did. He drew a circle and and told her not to step out of it until he was done. He picked up a stick and started beating up her car. She started laughing. He turned around and she had a straight face. He resumed smashing the windsheild and she started laughing again. He turned around. Nothing. He started once more. She started laughing again and he whipped around. "WHAT!?" He screamed. "Every time you turned around, I stepped out of the circle."
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 06:35 PM   #22
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

ok guys these are all awesome jokes! most of them I wa slaughing so hard i could barely breath! I love this contest so I'm extending the deadline toNovember, 5 2007. And you guys please make them a weeny bit shorter! thanks bye
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #23
KTbear92
Gifted

KTbear92 is on a distinguished road

okay, here's my favorite.
Why was Tigger looking in the toilet?

He was looking for POOH!

hehe.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:58 AM   #24
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

This ones more of a riddle...

A man rode into town on Friday. He stayed three days, then rode out on Friday. How is this possible??

Answer: His horse's name was Friday.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #25
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Nice job you guys!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:53 AM   #26
Just ask
Gift Guru

HarrysSisters97 will become famous soon enough

ok i have a riddle /joke slah funny thing

1) there was a duck and he went into the bar.He said to the bartender do u have any grapes and the bartender says "no we don't have grapes this is a bar.
the next day the duck comes in and syas do u have any grapes and the bartender syas "no and if u come here tomorrow asking for grapes i am going to nail ur feeat to the ground.The next day the duk comes in and says do u have any nailes and the bartender says no so the duck says do u have any grapes

hehehehehhahahahahaheheheheheehehahahahahah

here is another one it is a riddle

A kid was walking home and he made a left, another left again a left and another left. when he got home there was a man with a mask waiting for him. Where was he? And don't say home it is wrong

Answer:a baseball field
Old 11-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #27
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

O.k Here's mine:

(1)This blonde girl was getting off of work in this big office building, and there was a snow storm outside. As she got into her car she remembered her fathers advice "always wait for a snow plow to come by and follow the plow, when there is a snow storm."So she sat down in her car and turned on the radio waiting for a snow plow to come by. One finally came by and she started to follow it. A little while later the plow stoped and the driver got out, he came over to the girl's car. She rolled down her window and he said "I'm done here, you can still follow me but I'm going over to the mall parking lot next!"

(2)A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to have her hair she would look like a brunette.When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought, "Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"She got out and walked over to the farmer and said, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try. The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said. "If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #28
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I know tons, I'll edit my post when I think of the best one I know.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 11-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #29
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

ok guys you can keep entering well only twice but!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #30
Webkinz :)
taralili is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahakahahahahahahahahha
Closed