Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

Default Re: This Is A Good Contest!!! So Enter!!!

i hate scary stories they scare me
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #2
Evan101singingstar

Default Re: This Is A Good Contest!!! So Enter!!! WIN FREE FOOD FOR 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will enter i'm trying to find a partner
Old 08-21-2007, 07:19 PM   #3
Micah

Default Re: This Is A Good Contest!!! So Enter!!! WIN FREE FOOD FOR 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This a scary story lolOnce Vannessa and Micah took a walk and saw a yard sale the sighn said FREE WEBKINZ!! We rushed over and took them all we registered and Ms.Birdy said these codes are already used and it was a LOVE PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We returned them and they said NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took the codes and ripped them up and bashed our head in to pillows :bashheadintowall we screamed and SCREAMED! and said i HATE Yard Sales and said I yi yi!

THE END eddiemike
Old 08-21-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
Banned
kool2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Long time ago there were pixies , wizards , and happy villianger but not any more witches call cathy,macy,and zoey took over the land and turned it in to a moster valley if u tough the land people never came back but one day an german boy found the land terrible things were about to happen.
His name was phil he looked over the land and saw black sand trees with eyes and wolves but his kite had landed there but it was gone now he saw a big spooky house so he was going to ask if someone seen his kite well first thing he knew a wolf had taken one of arms and one of the trees had jabed a hole though his hole he final made to the house.then the witches saw him at the door look him staight in the and BOOM phil was never seen again just like his kite u want to know what happen to him well that may be a bad thing to tell u i'm out of here.

THE END
-
Long time ago there were pixies , wizards , and happy villianger but not any more witches call cathy,macy,and zoey took over the land and turned it in to a moster valley if u tough the land people never came back but one day an german boy found the land terrible things were about to happen.
His name was phil he looked over the land and saw black sand trees with eyes and wolves but his kite had landed there but it was gone now he saw a big spooky house so he was going to ask if someone seen his kite well first thing he knew a wolf had taken one of arms and one of the trees had jabed a hole though his hole he final made to the house.then the witches saw him at the door look him staight in the and BOOM phil was never seen again just like his kite u want to know what happen to him well that may be a bad thing to tell u i'm out of here.

THE END

Last edited by kool2007; 08-21-2007 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
15cl

There was once a time when a plane with thousands of people init crashed on a uncharted island. They saw a boat so they ran after it. They were to late. The boat had already vanished. All of a sudden all the kids got pulled under water and turned into kid skelotons! The kids ate, went to school, worked, then slept. For days it was the same routine. The food that they ate was always dirt and worms. It was very gross. Meanwhile the parents were resqued and they all went home sad that they had lost there kids. Then oneday underground two kids went to the overlord kid skeloton. He got to see his parents when ever he wanted to, but no one else could. So the two kids talked him into letting them all go. The kids were left no near there homes at all, but in the middle of no where! The two kids found a gas station and called there mom and there mom came to get them, but they never heard from the other kids again. Every night the two kids wondered if they got home safely or not, but they never found out.
THE END.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #6
Wicked Through and T
Webkinz :)

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Once upon a time, the end.
By doggiepooch and Jupiter14412
Closed