Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

massimocat will become famous soon enough

Smile the gong show! season 2!b

Hi everyone! It's me, massimocat! You may have seen my other thread, this is the same except for a little change. So, this time it's 10 participants and it's first-come-first-serve. Rules: No fighting, complaining, and HAVE FUN! Let's begin! If you win, you get these psfs: Good luck to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
iloveme668

Default Re: the gong show! season 2!b

There were 6 people on an airplane, 3 kings, the piolet, a normal human and the smartest person in the world. The plane was about to crash! And there are only 5 parachutes! The three kings say, "We are royal so we will each take one parachute". The piolet says" I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" And jumps out of the plane with a parachute. Then the smartest person in the world says" I am the smartest person in the world so I take this parachute!" Then the normal person says" I guess I'll take this parachute since the smartest person in the world took my school backpack".

HA!!!!!!!!! I crack myself up!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:25 AM   #3

ok you are in for round 1 because it's the first 10 people but i forgot you have to post a joke, you did b ut i didn't put it in the first post oops!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #4
Penguins Are So
Gifted

♥ Bubba ♥ will become famous soon enough

Ok here's my joke.

There was a blonde, a brunette, and a black. They're running from the army. The army says "READY, AIM," Then the brunette yells TORNADO! And the army turns around and the brunette gets away. Then the army goes "READY, AIM" Then the black head yells HURRICANE! And the army turns around and she gets away. Then the army yells "READY, AIM" Then the blonde yells FIRE! So the blonde gets killed. LOL I crack myself up I love the blondie jokes.
♥ Bubba ♥ is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #5

oh i love that one! first 10 people to post a joke are in, so far
1.iloveme668
2.bubba302
8 spots left!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #6
77Micky

There were 3 girls, a blondie, a brunette and a red head. They were criminals and they were running away from the police. So they hid in a pet shop. The brunette hid in the dog pound and when the police knocked on the door the brunette said Woof! Woof! The red head hid in the cat pound thing and when the police knocked on the door she said Meow! The blondie hid in a pile of potatoes and when the police knocked on the potatoes the blondie said"PO-TA-TOE!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

ok this isnt that funny, but i thought it kinda was:
A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

---------- richeyrox12 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

ok heres another really funny one if i can still enter:
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

Last edited by richeyrox12; 03-02-2008 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #8
25webkinz

Here is my joke.

Person: I don't know why women wear perfumes that smell like lavender to impress the men. But i wear the perfume called New car smell
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #9

haha!
1.iloveme668
2.bubba302
3.77micky
4.richeyrox12
5.25webkinz
5 spots left!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #10