Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #91
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: SORRY FULL! Come back next season! Velma Hosts Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1! Spots Left:0! SORRY!

apparently he hasn't posted a picture yet, so he may be eliminated. it is past 4:30 now, so I think that his chance is over. if he gets it in b4 i have the judging posted, i will check it out. a description or something would be nice though!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #92
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: SORRY FULL! Come back next season! Velma Hosts Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1! Spots Left:0! SORRY!

Yea, Thats all we need
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #93
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Sorry it took so long for results!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-17-2008 at 05:17 PM..
Old 12-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #94
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL OK I wil come back after supper and See them!

---------- Mightystar159 added 21 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

How are the Results going?

Last edited by Mightystar159; 12-17-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #95
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for your participation. These are the results from Round 1. Please Read ALL of the text below. The participation was great and everyone looked very stylish! Only one person will be eliminated and another will have immunity for the next round.

**PLEASE NOTE**
All of these scores are a combination of two judges. Together we decided the winner of this round and also the person going home. We are both experienced and have great style. There will always be more seasons, probably hosted by us. So please don’t be sad if you don’t win! Just enter again!

I will now reveal, in no particular order, three people that are safe, and are going to the next round. These were not top or bottom, but somewhere in the middle!

First, one of our first entrants that is safe is..........
Spoiler: show
funfroggy25 with Cookie the Cow! Congratulations Cookie! Although you didn’t win, you tried really hard we could tell and we want you to come back next round with something to wow us!

Another one of those in the middle was..........

funsnowman03 with Fudgie the Beagle! Congratulations Fudgie! Although you didn’t win, you looked cute and you are safe to move on. Try to win next time though!

The last person being revealed right now is………

?Little?Lady? with Eeps the Cheeky Monkey! Congratulations Eeps! You will not be going home this round! From now on though, you are to enter ONLY one pet and one outfit. Good luck next round.

Now I will announce the person that came in second……….

webkinzfreak011 with Sherbert the Sherbert Bunny! Congratulations Sherbert! You are going to the next round and you were so close! What really kept you from winning was the fact that you posted two pictures. I couldn’t choose one so I used the first. Next time please ONLY post one picture.

Another three safe members are………….

kimiko with Julie the Duck, karategirl620 with Chrystal the Pink Pony, and webkinz901 with Clarabelle the Cow! Congratulations you three! You didn’t exactly wow us, but you did enough to make it to Round 2. Next time be more creative and coordinate your outfits better.

That leaves us with just three more contestants!

Another safe member that will take us down to just two is……….

genger2000 with Max the German Sheppard! Congratulations, you are going to the next round! You were actually pretty good. Your outfit matched well, but it was kind of plain. Next time add more color for better results!

AND NOW! FOR THE WINNER………………

You really want to know don’t you!

Well here it is…..and remember, they have immunity!

The winner really is………

LITTLELEAF32 with Daizy the Duck! Congratulations! You are the winner! In round two you will have immunity, but you still must try your best!

That means that donnellon909 with Vanilla the White Bunny will be leaving us tonight! You never posted a picture, so you didn't really have a chance, sorry! Thanks for your participation, and maybe try again next season. Good Luck!

PLEASE REMEMBER!
**The next round is going to be Christmas. Just dress up really nice in Christmas kind of clothes. I plan on judging these by Friday, so please get your entries in quick!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-17-2008 at 05:18 PM..
Old 12-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #96
Mightystar159

Default Re: ROUND ONE RESULTS POSTED! Full! Come back next season! Velma Hosts Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1! Full! ROUND ONE RESULTS POSTED!

Get you pictures IN people
Old 12-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #97

karategirl620 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ROUND ONE RESULTS POSTED! Full! Come back next season! Velma Hosts Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1! Full! ROUND ONE RESULTS POSTED!

Why aren't I posted as being safe or winning a place?

---------- karategirl620 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

or being sent home?

Last edited by karategirl620; 12-17-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
karategirl620 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #98
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

karategirl620. u are listed as being safe! you looked good! i had to post three of you together, because i could not decide who was better. you guys came in around the 3rd, 4th, 5th places, but i couldn't decide who was best!

BTW it is the 4th spoiler i think!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 12-17-2008 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #99

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

wat did i come in??
should i make a new outfit for christams?
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 06:24 AM   #100

karategirl620 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I just didn't see my name at first but when I looked back I found it!!!! This is my very FIRST contest and so far its been alot of fun!!!

---------- karategirl620 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Funfroggy25,

You came in with two others as around 3rd, 4th, and 5th place. That means that the judges couldn't decide who was better. If you click on 'show' by 'spoiler' you will see your name listed. I hope that helps!!!

~Karategirl

Last edited by karategirl620; 12-18-2008 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
karategirl620 is offline Female
Closed