Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #21
swimmerguy12
Webkinz :)

swimmerguy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Get these tricky questions right and win some PSFS!

1.swimmerguy12
2.bread
3.water
4.glass
5.you don't bury survivors

i have :rdr:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 09:02 PM   #22
tigher55900
Gifted

tigher55900 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can surprise me too. Actualy I'm not sure if you have anyone of these, but out of these seven: :cs::husky::koala::lion:
Old 10-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #23
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3
So my dad has recieved(by email) some tricky questions and I thought I should use them on a contest so here they are! First place gets 3 PSFs from the list below 2nd place gets 2 PSFs and 3rd place gets 1 PSF. Good luck

I have all of the Webkinz exept....

:abn::ccat::easter::luvfrog::gor::ph::turt::tige r::seal:

Here are the questions.....

!. You can't use a calculator for this question.

You are driving a bus from London to ****ord Haven in Wales. 7 people get on the bus. In Reading, 6 people get off the bus and 9 people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and 4 get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, 3 people get off and 5 people get on. In Carmathen, 6 people get off and 3 get on. You then arrive at ****ord Haven. What was the bus drivers name?

2. What do you put in a toaster?

3. Say "silk" 5 times. Now spell "silk" What do cows drink?

4. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made of?

5. Its 20 years ago and a jet plane is flying at 20,000 feet over. Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. During the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine was failing, decides to crash landing prodecure. Unfortuanltey, the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany or No Man's Land?

Good luck everyone!
1. My name(I don't want to say it here)

2. Toast

3. Water

4. Glass

5. The survivors, survived! So you wouldn't bury them
chippychips is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #24
Lil Kinz
babybug_95 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. yourself
2. bread
3. water
4. glass
5. you don't bury survivors

I just wanted to try the questions, I don't want to be apart of the contest.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:51 AM   #25
sarahhermitcrab

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #26
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by KelseyLovesWebkinz<3
So my dad has recieved(by email) some tricky questions and I thought I should use them on a contest so here they are! First place gets 3 PSFs from the list below 2nd place gets 2 PSFs and 3rd place gets 1 PSF. Good luck

I have all of the Webkinz exept....

:abn::ccat::easter::luvfrog::gor::ph::turt::tige r::seal:

Here are the questions.....

!. You can't use a calculator for this question.

You are driving a bus from London to ****ord Haven in Wales. 7 people get on the bus. In Reading, 6 people get off the bus and 9 people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and 4 get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, 3 people get off and 5 people get on. In Carmathen, 6 people get off and 3 get on. You then arrive at ****ord Haven. What was the bus drivers name?

2. What do you put in a toaster?

3. Say "silk" 5 times. Now spell "silk" What do cows drink?

4. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made of?

5. Its 20 years ago and a jet plane is flying at 20,000 feet over. Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. During the flight, TWO engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine was failing, decides to crash landing prodecure. Unfortuanltey, the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany or No Man's Land?

Good luck everyone!
1. my name
2. bread
3. water
4. glass
5. you don't bury survivors
Closed