Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
izzio456
Gifted

izzio456 is just really niceizzio456 is just really nice

Default Game design contest-ends 7/13

I hope you like my game design contest!!
Here's what to do:
Make up a game that you think will be good for webkinz.
Tell me what it is called, how to play it, what it looks like, how much kinzcash you earn, how many levels, if there is a trophy (describe the trophy), if it is in the tournament arena and more if you can.
Rulez:
1) Please make sure you are VERY descriptive on the game. (see prizes to know why)
2) No copying people.
3) Don't just take an already made game and twist it.
4) Don't criticize other people's work.
5) Have Fun!!!
Prizes:
1st place-Farm fresh strawberry and farm fresh tomato AND i will personally send in the mail to GANZ/webkinz your idea!!
2nd place-Any 2 secret recipes
3rd place-any -shop food
Have fun with it!
Contest ends 7/13
Good luck!
izzio456

Last edited by izzio456; 07-08-2007 at 09:49 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 09:51 AM   #2
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Game design contest-ends 7/13

I think a sort of volleyball game could be good, where you use the mouse, or keys, to block an attempt, trow the ball ect...and each key corresponds to a move. The goal could be to beat the other person, by getting a certain number of hits, like 3, on the other players side to advance to the next level. It could look like a voleyball game in a gym, with a net, dividing the players, as well as various posters on the wall, and could go up to around level 10, earning about 9 kinzcash a level, because of the level of difficulty, and the kinzcash could increase each time, depending on the certain moves, and combinations you choose. The trophy could simply be a gold volleyball on a stand, and could be played against friends in the tournament arena. what do you think?
Old 07-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
floppers300

Okay my idea is to have a new game called FETCH!
For one player only
First you choose a charcter
Then you choose your mystery
You try and solve the mysteries in 15 minutes
Who ever has uncovered more to there mystery wins
KC winner recives 120 and other recives 80
TROPHE: You need over 500 points to recive

Charcters:
Smash the bulldog
Detect the love puppy
Snoop the pug
Case the Monkey

Mysteries:
Case of the missing Kinz
The robbery of the Crown Of Wonder
Caseyies Missing Gem
Miss Birdy Gone Missing

How to solve each mysterie

The case of missing kinz
Find Roto in the rose bush behind the adoption center
Find Ellie in the clinic behind the unused curtain
Find Barky in the fridge of his house
Find Lila under Tabby's desk.

The robbery of the crown of wonder
Find Monicas missing crown of wonder hidden in a secret passage wayby pushing on the wall.

Caseyies Missing Gem
Find Casyies gem at the very end of flea floater mine.

Miss Birdy Missing
Find miss birdy somewhere in the W-Shop.

Levels to each game

Missing Kinz:

Robbery of crown of wonder

Casyies missing gem:

Miss Birdy Gone missing

Hope you like my username is mrsschwikert

Last edited by floppers300; 07-09-2007 at 06:26 AM..
Old 07-08-2007, 10:52 AM   #4
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

Webkinz Tennis

Choose a Player
You can chose the player you want to play with. You can choose a Pig who has better speed or a Cow who has better accuracy. You can also unlock a player which is a Lion who has better speed AND accuracy. To unlock the Lion you must win a few matches on certain levels.

Levels
There are four levels in Webkinz Tennis. They are:
~Easy
~Normal
~Hard
~Very Hard
Choose the level you feel you can do best on.

How to unlock better player:
To unlock the better player (the Lion) you must win 4 matches on Hard. It doesn't have to be in a row. Hard is the only level you can unlock a player. remember: you cannot unlock the Lion on very hard, just hard.

Where do I play?
This game is played in the Tourtament arena and can also be played in your room. It is like the Bowling Alley, were you must get the playing court from the Curio Shop. When played in your room you play aganist the computer. In the Tourtament arena you play aganist other Webkinz memebers.

Trophy
To unlock the Trophy, you must win 7 matches in a row on the Very Hard level. This is the only way to win it. The trophy is gold with a big tennis racket on top. You can win the trophy playing in your room or playing in tourtament arena.

Other notes:
The computer will decide whether the ball is in or out. Also, in every game you play 10 matches. Usually, the matches go by fast. To win a match, the other person must hit the ball out or hit into the net. The in room game of Webkinz Tennis can be placed in Outdoor rooms and indoor rooms.

How muh Kinzcash is awarded?
If you win you will recieve 50 kinzcash. If you do not win you will recieve 30 kinzcash. There is no bonus money.

How to hit the ball and serve:
To serve the ball left click once then left click again when you think it is the right time. Try not to miss the ball. To hit the ball move your player to the ball and left click using the amount of strength you want (you can lower the strength bar by moving the mouse wheel or if you don't have a mouse wheel, by clicking the up or down arrows on the keyboard).

How to move the player:
To move the player you must click the spot you want your player to go. It is like moving your Webkinz in your Webkinz house. You cannot move players out of bounds.

My Webkinz username is kelly42556
Old 07-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #5
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

this was a good contest idea...
Old 07-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
izzio456
Gifted

these are great ideas guys!!! I cant wait to send the winner's idea to webkinz. I wanna see what they will say!!
Old 07-08-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
izzio456
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by floppers300
Okay my idea is to have a new game called FETCH!
For one player only
First you choose a charcter
Then you choose your mystery
You try and solve the mysteries in 15 minutes
Who ever has uncovered more to there mystery wins
KC winner recives 120 and other recives 80
TROPHE: You need over 500 points to recive

Charcters:
Smash the bulldog
Detect the love puppy
Snoop the pug
Case the Monkey

Mysteries:
Case of the missing Kinz
The robbery of the Crown Of Wonder
Caseyies Missing Gem
Miss Birdy Gone Missing

How to solve each mysterie

The case of missing kinz
Find Roto in the rose bush behind the adoption center
Find Ellie in the clinic behind the unused curtain
Find Barky in the fridge of his house
Find Lila under Tabby's desk.

The robbery of the crown of wonder
Find Monicas missing crown of wonder hidden in a secret passage wayby pushing on the wall.

Caseyies Missing Gem
Find Casyies gem at the very end of flea floater mine.

Miss Birdy Missing
Find miss birdy somewhere in the W-Shop.

Levels to each game

Missing Kinz:

Robbery of crown of wonder

Casyies missing gem:

Miss Birdy Gone missing

Extra pizes if you either get 1000 points or finish the mystery in 5 minutes (along with the trophe)

Missing Kinz:
A free Kinz

Robbery of Crown Of wonder
Free crown of wonder

Casyies missing gem:
A gem of your choise

Miss Birdy gone missing:
Anything from the w-shop other than exclusives

Hope you like my username is mrsschwikert
Hi! Sorry, but i think those prizes are way too much. You can edit this if you want.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #8
izzio456
Gifted

anyone got any more ideas?
Old 07-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #9
raquelislove
Gifted
Coolchick1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

all you guys game are great I can never beat that.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Zingoz Ping-Pong
This game is like classic Ping Pong, but the ball is a Zingoz. It is a fun, light sports game -- a great way to spend a Webkinz afternoon.

Choose your Player
You can choose one of three players to hit the Zingoz.
~Bamballo the Panda
Pros -- Bamballo has excellent accuracy. She can hit it wherever you aim.
Cons -- She also has speed issues. Even if you hit an excellent shot, your opponent could still get to it in time.

~Sprong the Clydesdale
Pros -- Sprong has power -- he can make it graze the edge of the table on the opposite side. Those are pretty tough to get to, as you have to move back quickly.
Cons -- He also is a loose cannon. Accuracy goes out the door when you play with Sprong.

~Pingo the Yorkie
Pros -- Pingo is the most experience player - she has lots of speed and accuracy.
Cons -- Stamina. Pingo wears out after a long match, slowing her reflexes. After seven shots, she'll weaken. After twenty, she's pretty darn wiped.

Screen
The ping-pong table is viewed in first person, so you can see your opponent. (Your opponent is randomly picked from the players who you did not select) . They hold their paddles in front of them, standing about a foot behind the table.

Matches
You have to win five points to win a match, and the game consists of four matches. When you lose a match, the game is over. One point equals two Kinzcash. There are three difficulty levels -- Easy, Medium, and Wicked.

Gameplay
To swing your paddle right for a forehand, you press "A". To swing left (backhand), you press "F". Your player is controlled with the mouse. For lefties, you press "J" for a forehand and ";" for a backhand. Depending on where the ball is when you hit it, the ball will reach the other side. The computer decides on if it is in or out.

Unlockables
A new player (Atari the Tiger) is unlockable if you win a match against Pingo on Wicked. He is proficient in speed and accuracy.
Different kinds of Zingoz are unlockable, as well. The basic Zingoz are Normal, Fire (faster), Ice (slower), Mutated (random), and Fairy (hovers above table.) You can unlock the Golden Zingoz by beating all three opponents on Wicked. It goes fast, hovers, and will usually stay on the table.

Trophy
The trophy is a Ping-Pong paddle held up by a Golden Zingoz.

Hope you like it!
Closed