Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

Default Funny Stories!

Its pretty simple...tell your funniest story and win!

RULES

♥ This contest will run for 1 week.
End Date: 2-15-08
♥ You may post any number of times.
♥ Funniest story wins!
♥ Start posting!

Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

1st - 3 SPFs
2nd - 2 SPFs
3rd - 1 SPF

:rdr::bas::chi::turt::el1:
cleothepig is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Funny Stories!

okay, here are my entries, please pm me if i win! thanks, i may post more later, i have many many funny stories.

the first was at my halloween party one year. this one guy named micah, dressed up as Darth Vader from Star Wars, had had a little too much sugar and caffine, and as we were playing hide and seek, he fell down the stairs! I came out of my room just in time to hear him say "Darth Vador flying down the stairs!" he fell down from the very top, and hit the wall hard! the only thing, he also spilled coke all over the stairs, and there is STILL a stain.

Then, another time, my friend was at camp and she were talking, having a GREAT time. she was so absored with her conversation, and started totally paid no attention to what was going on . And in the back of the cabin, there was a fire alarm that for some reason didn't have a cover on it, normally they're covered with glass, anyway, we were talking, as she back up, not realizing she back up right into the fire alarm button! the alarm went off, and the emergency people came. she had to explain everything to them.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

softballer7 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay one day when i was at the beach taking a tan so i undid my strapless bikini top and laid down to tan.These boys were playing a game of beach volleyball. All of a sudden the ball hits me on my back so i jump up to throw it back and my top falls right off omg how imbarrassing that day was!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
Just ask
Gift Guru

cheerleader13 will become famous soon enough

one time my cousin was on her myspace and i was standing behind her; we were talking to one of her friends who went by zac efron and we were talking about how much we hate vanessa hughens then after about 15 minutes he told us it was really him by answering like 20 questions we knew only the real zac would konw. we felt so emmbarassed!
cheerleader13 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
MonkeyFaceMerkel
Webkinz :)

MonkeyFace is an unknown quantity at this point

Well one time, I was talking to my friend on the Computer, and this guy who I liked got on. Well I was so hyper, and started talking to him. Well by the end of the conversation, at like 12:30 am, he found out I liked him, well I was going to my friends house the next day, and all I could keep saying was I ruined my life, and my life is ruined. And then, I was on and in my profile it said, My life is Ruined!!. So when I was talking to him again, he asked me why my life was ruined, and I was so embarrased!!!!!!

---------- MonkeyFace added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Ok. So here is another one of my funny embarrasing stories!! Ok. After me and my same friend from my other story, saw the Hannah Montana 3-D Movie, I bought a Hannah Montana Wig at Claires. Well when we got back to her house, we were wearing it, and when I had it on I looked like a Hobo, well it also looked like I jumped into the picture. So at school on Friday, the guy I like comes up to me and says hobo. haha..Well I told my friend who was standing next to me, and laughs, because she told him to say it. haha. I was so embarrased! haha

Last edited by MonkeyFace; 02-09-2008 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #6

ohsnap12 is an unknown quantity at this point

So I was looking at something on, and it was so surprising that, "Gulp", I swallowed my gum! My friend was over and I was like, "I think I swallowed my gum" I was so amazed that when I told her I had a straight face. Then we started cracking up so hard, she almost swallowed hers!
Old 02-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
MonkeyFaceMerkel

MonkeyFace is an unknown quantity at this point

Another story of mine. There is this really weird kid who lives across the street from me, and he is a grade older than me in 10th grade. He is like the UGLIEST, WEIRDEST, FREAKIEST, kid on the planet. And I was walking to the bus stop, and he asked me if I was going to Homecoming. And I said, no. And then he said,"oh darn, I guess I will be dateless again!" I was so disgusted!!! So now at school, everyone asks me, How is _____?? (I am not going to state the name) And it makes me so mad!

---------- MonkeyFace added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Another story!

So one day I was walking to the bus stop and the same weird kid was there. Well I walked on the bus first. Then I sat in my seat, and I was about to take off my back pack, and then all of the sudden, he sat next to me!!!!! EW!!!!!!! I couldn't breathe. He smelled like a pet store! It was so disgusting! ANd I got laughed at. And my friend sent me a text message, saying hahahahahahaha.

Last edited by MonkeyFace; 02-14-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #8
cleothepig
Gifted

cleothepig has a spectacular aura about

Just a reminder...the contest ends tonight! I am going to continue to accept entries until I wake up tomorrow morning. So...that means it will last until about 9 AM eastern time tomorrow. Please contine to enter!
cleothepig is offline Female
Old 02-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

i will enter. Once i was at my friend _____ house. It was Christmas and she was having a party with some of our friends. She had a really annoying younger brother and he had invited a few friends over aswell. well it turns out that we started fighting by throwing all of the stuff from _____ room and it turned into a plushie war (at the time webkinz were not invented yet.) I took her sister's giant stuffed unicorn(she was on our side in our little fight.) while all of my other friends took pieces of paper and made them into swords. Well it turns out that one of _____ little brother's friend's brother was one of the coolest kids in our class and he had come with his friends. we did not know this and i led all of my friends charging down the hall. i was leading with a giant unicorn. I almost ran into them, and it was so emmbarrasing. lol can you please pm me if i win
Old 02-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

Can I still post?
Closed