Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
disdog
Webkinz :)

disdog is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The first ever (i think) Fido awards! enter now! 1st place winner gets 3 psf! I have 33 difrent ones including retired webkinz! come on we need 5 dogs per catorgory! this is for your real dogs!!

View Post Originally Posted by Actorgirl11798
how many can we enter for?

Um you can enter 2 each dog also if you have 2 dogs you can enter them in different catorgories!

---------- disdog added 65 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

anyone!?!?!?!?!?!/!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by disdog; 10-15-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #12
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: The first ever (i think) Fido awards! enter now! 1st place winner gets 3 psf! I have 33 difrent ones including retired webkinz! come on we need 5 dogs per catorgory! this is for your real dogs!!

i will enter my puppy soon!!!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #13
disdog

ok Thank you!!!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #14
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

i'll try my best to enter, but i don't know how to post pics, and second, i lost my camera, and third, my other camera broke.

---------- webkinzluver&lt;3 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i was about to have my pug do flips and rolls and blowing kisses to the audience, and of course, jumping in excitement.

Last edited by webkinzluver<3; 10-15-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #15

superwagzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I will enter
Name:Biscuit and pistol
category: cutest dog
what they r doing: running down the hall and looking up at the photographer
wi username:superwagzz

---------- superwagzz added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

sorry forgot to post pics sorry I cant my computer dont want me to ( not that my computer can talk i just cant post) but I will later can u put me down though if u see the name superwagzz I might change my avi to my dog

---------- superwagzz added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

here I am I changed my avi already hope u think they r cute the 1 in the back is pistol and the 1 in the front is biscuit

Last edited by superwagzz; 10-15-2008 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-17-2008, 07:05 PM   #16
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

please reserve a spot for ava my pom in cutest dog....THanks!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #17
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

I want to join this, I will subscribe but I dont have time right now to get the pix in! I've got a lot to choose from! Can my avvie count? Lol be back in a bit...
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
disdog

ya aww they are all so cute!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #19
IvyKinz

your ww id: IvyCinco
your dog name: Ivy and Ella
the event your entering: Most Alike

what he/she is doing for that event: They are practiceing sit and stay. Ella, the little one, is learning it quickly by copying Ivy, the big one.

pic:Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry that this pic is kinda blurry. I don't know what was wrong with the camera

---------- IvyKinz added 5 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

your dog name: Ella
the event your entering: Cutest
what he/she is doing for that event: Here she is playing fetch in one pic and in the other she's just hanging out on my lap while we watch TV. But look at that face. How cute is that?
pic:
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope two pics is okay. If not then just judge the second one please.

---------- IvyKinz added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

the event your entering: smallest
what he/she is doing for that event: She's just playing here on the couch. It's hard to tell how small she is because I didn't want to put in any pictures of people but she is 5 lbs.

---------- IvyKinz added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

your dog name: Ivy
the event your entering: Funniest
what he/she is doing for that event: She is laying on the back of the sofa. In our old apartment (second floor) she would get in the window sill and people walking past on the street would tell their friends to look that the ugly cat. I'd yell out the window, "She's not a cat; she's a dog!" Anyway, she got the nick name "catdog" because she gets up on things like a cat would.

---------- IvyKinz added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

your dog name: Ella and Ivy
the event your entering: Bravest
what he/she is doing for that event: Ella, the little one who is younger, is harassing Ivy, the bigger one who is older. Right now Ella is on the floor but it won't be for long. Both of them are brave. Ivy is a bit over welmed by Ella but she is a nice big sister and braves Ella's Teath. Ella has no fear and will be on the sofa in a couple of seconds even though Ivy will give her what for because Ivy thinks that Ella shouldn't invade Ivy's space.

---------- IvyKinz added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

the event your entering: Best Trick
what he/she is doing for that event: Ella is a collector. She loves to get all her toys in one place. Her favorite place to keep them is in her duffle bag. If I take them and spread them around the room she will work really hard to collect them all up again. She even tries to get two at a time. In this picture she is trying to get her bird toy into the bag but the toy is bigger than she is and she hasn't quite figured out how to get that one in there. But her other 10+ toys are all in the bag where you can't see them.

---------- IvyKinz added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Here is my last entry

the event your entering: Sleepyest(sp)
what he/she is doing for that event: She is sleeping and using her toy as a pillow.

Last edited by IvyKinz; 10-20-2008 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

Story behind the picture: We were hiking down a slope to the bottom of a waterfall. By the time Jack (the dog who looks like Goober) made it to the bottom, he passed out and slept and didn't even go into the water! He is still a puppy although very big. We carried the baby up and put the lazy dog into the carriage! Was there an extry for "Lazyest Dog"?
your ww id: Raymao
your dog name: Jack a.k.a. Goober

the event your entering: Funniest Dog
What he is Doing: He is sleeping in the baby carriage during a hike.
pic: above
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Closed