Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
Colorcolor!

Exclamation Finish the Story! (by Colorcolor!)

Hey, webkinz Fanatics! Want to win Food?
Well, ya can! Here's what ya have to do:
Rulez-
1. Just finish the story that I start!
2. NO COPYING! If you do you will be disqualified. (Be skipped...)
3. Make it a fun, happy story. (No bad, mean, ugly story's)
Here's the story!
One day, Trolly the Raccoon, was in the W - Shop. She saw her best friend running around the store. She went over to her and asked her why she was running. "I'm not running, silly! I trying to get everyone's attention!" Majestic the Pink Pony said. "Why?"
Majestic said, "Because I am going to my Great-Aunt's house! I love her house! I is filled with history! You know how I love history!"
I'll let you finish it right there! Try to make it your best!
1st prize: Black Lab food, Raccoon food, Cheeky Monkey food
2nd prize: Googles food, Alley Cat food
3rd prize: Pig food

Last edited by Colorcolor!; 08-22-2007 at 03:00 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 07:42 PM   #2
Micah

Default Re: Finish the Story! (by Colorcolor!)

One day, Trolly the Raccoon, was in the W - Shop. She saw her best friend running around the store. She went over to her and asked her why she was running. "I'm not running, silly! I trying to get everyone's attention!" Majestic the Pink Pony said. "Why?"
Majestic said, "Because I am going to my Great-Aunt's house! I love her house! I is filled with history! You know how I love history!"Oh yes i do! I mean she has Bible's,The History Channel And all kinds of History stuff!!daid Magistec the pink pony . Well i need to get my stuff for those cokkie ttornado's hope you have fun! Bye!said pony pink magistec!

Last edited by FIA; 08-22-2007 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: removed quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:34 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

waterboy4lif is an unknown quantity at this point

WEll i love her house so much because once we will by one of the walls and something fell and hit the wall and we heard a hallow sound. So we took a hammer and bashed open the wall. Guess what we found. "What". A old piano it was from the 18th centery. "amazing." Well now i love going over there to check out what else we have in here house it is so much fun. Also we sumited our video to "If WAlls Could talk" on HGTV. And now we watch the show all the time its so much fun. " hey you guys could maybe come it's so much fun i'll call here on my toy cell phone. " ok" You guys can come over. "SWEET i'm so exited" So we all go over to her house and we have so much fun but at the end i was sad that they had to leave

The End BY Waterboy4lif
Old 08-22-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
Colorcolor!

Micah, pretty good! I'll think 'bout it! U misspelled some words....

Waterboy4lif, it was good. I like the ancient piano thing. I play piano! So, like i said, I'll think 'bout it!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
LuckyDoolan
Banned
luckydoolan is on a distinguished road

Majestic said, "Because I am going to my Great-Aunt's house! I love her house! I is filled with history! You know how I love history!"/// Oh yeah that was you, I thought that was Fluffy the Unicorn! Anyways who's all going with you to your Great-Aunt's house? Oh just me and Mama Pony, Majestic replied. Ohh sounds like fun! Can I come? Oh I'm sure my mom won't mind and Great-Aunt peggy loves visiters! Ok. Let me go ask my mom I said quickly. "Mom can Trolly come with us to Aunt Peggy's house?'', said majestic... you could hear her all the way from the other side of the store! " Yes I don't mid, just make sure its ok with Trolly's mom too.''''Ok Mom Thanks", majestic trotted down the iscle running to my mom almost knowcking her over. But this wasn't the first time so my mom didnt think much of it!
Well needless to say, I know EVERYTHING about History now that I would've learned throughout my intire life!

But it was fun I am hoping to come back over soon

Thanks for reading,
Trolly// lol actually LuckyDoolan
Old 08-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

"I know you like history so very much." said Trolly. You are always asking questions at school. "Wait, is this the same house that Art from the curio shop found all those great items last year?" "Yes", said Majestic. "Wow", every once in a while Art brings one of those Rare items out for all of us, you are so lucky" said Trolly. " Do you want to know a secret?" said Majestic. "ohhhhh, please yes!!" said Ttrolly.
"We are going to explore the basement this time instead of the attic, Art is going to come over and have dinner and try to convince my Great-Aunt to part with some more of her treasures. If we are really good we might get some too. All you have to do is check in with Webkinzinsider to find out all the neat stuff that Art finds. "got to go, Ta, Ta for now"

user name: littlex3red
Old 08-22-2007, 04:10 PM   #7
Colorcolor!

LuckyDoolan, Great Job! I loved it! You may be 3rd or 2nd. We'll have to wait!

littleex3red, WOW! You are a really good writer! You did good! I'll think 'bout it!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #8
Colorcolor!

Come on peeps! You need to write! It is good 4 your soul!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
Down to Earth <3
Webkinz :)

peanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the roughpeanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the rough

Here's the story!

Majestic said, "Because I am going to my Great-Aunt's house! I love her house! I is filled with history! You know how I love history!" Yes you do! Can I come along!! "No" said Majestic, I never get to see her . ''She is going to go to the nursery home soon and she is going to give some of her stuff, like old books some diary's to me!''! I will show them to you. ''But I am going to but some chocolate bars, eggs, milk and other suff. We are going to bake cookies!!!''
Old 08-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #10
thundybear

View Post Originally Posted by Colorcolor!
Hey, webkinz Fanatics! Want to win Food?
Well, ya can! Here's what ya have to do:
Rulez-
1. Just finish the story that I start!
2. NO COPYING! If you do you will be disqualified. (Be skipped...)
3. Make it a fun, happy story. (No bad, mean, ugly story's)
Here's the story!
Majestic said, "Because I am going to my Great-Aunt's house! I love her house! I is filled with history! You know how I love history!"
I'll let you finish it right there! Try to make it your best!
1st prize: Black Lab food, Raccoon food, Cheeky Monkey food
2nd prize: Googles food, Alley Cat food
3rd prize: Pig food

part 2
"Sure do!" racoon aka r. "Now a sec isn't you grama a witch?". "Ya, she is how do you think she gets all her stuff. Artey. "Can you do magic magest." "Sure! My grama said do this one for a real thriller. All-a-raa-is-so-la-Ocallo-le-sempta-core-ese-la-reay-optg-oggs-all-le-riptashaw!!!!!" All the lights turned off. Trolly slowly walked in the window section. Crash!! A glass was broken. Now sprinting down a deserted W-shop hallway. Crash Clink Clack! 3 more thing broke. "Magest!!" Trollt yelled when suddenly the lights were back on. But Magestic oh poor old Magest she was...here!! And they went to grama's and had cherry pie all day after. jazzjazz20
Closed