Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 04:59 PM   #11
Gifted

21webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Finish the story!

Great Idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #12
On-Request
Gift Guru

Night Sky is a jewel in the roughNight Sky is a jewel in the rough

****! I wanted to enter, I'm a pretty good writer
Old 08-29-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

"I'm afraid you have the flu." said Dr. Quack. "Youi should eat tomatoe soup and stay in bed for one week."
Everybody would have been glad to be sick during Test Week, but there was also something else going on: the big dodgeball game at recess.
Max was the best in the team, and he had been looking forward to that week for months! He would let his friends down! But they wouldn't care much. Max was very selfish and always said he was the reason thay were ging to the finals. Even though his friends wouldn't care, Max would.
~*~
Monday morning was the day when the all of the teams would play, just to make sure everyone had a chance to win. Max just layed in bed and watched his favorite show and watched his favorite show, Monkey&Monkey.
Tuesday, ten teams played. Max's Team was still in it. Max felt a little better, and colored a bit.
Wednesday, five teams were left, including Max's team, called the Dodgers. Max didn't fell better at all, but he read a few books.
Thursday, four teams played. One of the team's had three players injured. Max feeled much better, and wished he hadn't been so selfish, and then maybe his friends would come and see him. That night, he wished he could go to the finals with his team.
~*~
That night, Max had a dream that changed his life. Here's how his dream went:
Max got up and looked out his window at the shining sun. When he tuned around, an angel was standing rigth in front of him, looking angry.
"Why are you here?" Max asked.
"You have been selfish, and because of that you have made yourself sick. And because of that, your team has barely made it into the finals. Come with me, and I will show you what you have done." said the angel.
A second later, they were floating above his school, watching the dodegball game finals. the other two teams had already been played, and the Hitters (the #1 best team ever) would be playing the Dodgers if they made it.
From what Max could see, his team was losing badly.
"This is exactly what is going to happen this afternoon if you don't stop being so selfish!" said the angel.
"This is all my fault?" Max asked.
The angel nodded.
"If I promise to not be selfish anymore, will you make me better, and I can make them win?" Max begged.
"Yes."
Then, Max woke up.
That morning, he made his bed, got his sister up, and went to school. He wasn't a bully, and helped arouund the classroom. And after school, his team won. Not because of Max, but because they all worked as a team, and Max was never selfish agin

my WW username is CORACBFF4EVA
Old 08-29-2007, 08:18 PM   #14
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

On the way to Dr. Quack's, he saw his best friend, Tucker the Golden Retriever. "What's wrong?", Tucker asked. Max replied with, "I ate to many Chocolate Pancakes for breakfast!" "Here!" Max said. "Try this Maykinz (instead of Maylox). It helps ALL stomach aches!" Max drank some, but continued to walk to Dr. Quack's office. He approached the secretary, Miss Moo. He told her what was wrong, and she said that Dr. Quack would be with him in a couple of minutes. So, Max waited, and finally, Dr. quack said, "Max the Husky, I'm ready to check you!" Max had felt sicker and sicker by the minute. Dr. Quack weighed Max and said, "Hmm...34 pounds?!? That's six more than the last visit! Let me guess...you had too many of your mother's chocolate pancakes didn't you?" "yeeeeeah" said max. "have this medicine" said dr. quack. "It will train these pancakes right out of your stomach." THAAAANKS!" So Max went home, his stomach drained, and started to feel hungry. He had some of his Mother's Classic S'mores Sandwiches for lunch. "I feel sick", he said. And this story happens again.

THE END! Enjoy!
Closed