Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzcutie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Finish the story!

Finish the story i write and the one with the best will get 3 psf!
It was an ordinary day in Webkinz World for Max the Husky. He was eating his favorite breakfast Choco chip waffles, but then he started to feel very sick. So Max went to Dr. Quacks office.....................

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
pandapawn43

Default Re: Finish the story!

This belongs ether in the General Discussion/ Chat or the Creative Writing Section. Good idea though!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:45 PM   #3
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

During the walk to Dr. Quack's he met Winnie the Rabbit. He trotted over to where she was perched against the wall. "Hey there Winnie." He said with a sickly tone in his voice. "Hi Max! What's Wrong?" Winnie asked. "Well, I was eating my choco chip waffles this morning and I didn't feel very good." Max replied. "Oh, well I hope you get better." Winnie exclaimed. Max conitnued his walk. He only lived 4 blocks away, yet it seemed to take so long. On and on he walked. Slower and slower. He was slowing down with every step. "What is wrong with me?" Max said to himself. When he arrived at Dr. Quack's he felt relieved. "I made it." He said again. He asked the receptionist to see Dr. Quack. "Right this way!" She said to him. Max followed her down a long hallway and stepped through the very last door. "Well hello there!" Said Doctor Quack. "What seems to be the problem?" "Well, this morning I woke up as usual, made Choco chip waffles and started to eat them." The first bite I took made me feel sick." Explained Max. "Oh, dear. That's not good." Said Dr. Quack. "And let me ask you, when did you buy your ingreidients?" Questioned Dr. Quack. "Ummm, yesterday, before dinner." Responded Max with a slight hesitation. "Oh, dear." Said Dr. Quack. "The food at the W-shop went bad yesterday evening. The W-shop got rid of it, but I guess you bought some before they found out." Explained Dr. Quack. "Oh." Max said simply. Max went home with some medication, The cost of the appointement and medicine was about 25 KC. "That's how much it costs for my favourite food." Exclaimed Max. Max went home and had a snooze, when he woke up the next day he felt good as new! All thanks to Dr. Quack.

Last edited by beks; 08-25-2007 at 05:34 PM..
Old 08-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #4

alyciamorgan is an unknown quantity at this point

to see what was wrong. When he left he was getting really woozy so he asked his friend Clayton the Raccoon to go with him. When they got there Dr. Quack was gone and Arte was there grbbing all the lollipops he could. When Arte saw Max and Clayton he dropped everything and ran. Then Max passed out and Clayton called the police. It turned out people have been disappearing from Kinzville for a month and Arte was caught running A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! They called Arte and he said that he had the flu and has been sick all week. So they attempted to call Dr, Quack and he answered on the first ring he said that he was at the W-Shop buying more Lollipops and Vitamins for a couple minutes and that he had seen Arte earlier that week with a really bad flu and was told to stay in bed. They told Dr. Quack that Max was passed out and he rushed over to his office. The police still couldn't figure out who had pretended to be Arte and steal all those items so they called Investigator Johnson and he tested for finger prints and it had turned out that the culprit was QUIZZY!!!!!! Everyone was shocked and Max got better but he had the flu just like Arte but Arte gave Investigator Johnson, The Police officer, Max, and Clayton free Humvees so the could fight crime all over town and Quizzy was found guilty and went to jail for 1 week. The next day they were on the front page of the paper and the each got 5,000 kinzcash for gas for thier new humvees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyciamorgan
Old 08-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
Bradquin567

Bradquin567 is an unknown quantity at this point

And he ran into his buddy Cooca the Chocolate Lab and said he was missing some Carob Chip Cookies. So they both went to Dr. Quack. Max waited in the waiting room and fianlly his turn came. Dr. Quack did his usual Checkup but when he got to checking out Max's mouth he saw little bits of Carob Chip Cookies. Then Dr. Quack told Max to take some pills and he'll be fine. Max went back out in the waiting Room and saw Cooca and said " Now to find the carob chip cookies". They walked into the morning sun and went to Arte's place. Max and Cooca told the whole story and Arte said "sounds like Max took 'em". But Max asked "How could I take them with out knowing?" Arte replied "You were probaly sleep walking" So Cooca called Investigator Brown to take a look and he looked for paw prints sure enough they were Max's. Cooca had the right to throw him in jail but he only mad him buy him more Carob Chip Cookies.

The End

Ps they lived happily ever after

And he ran into his buddy Cooca the Chocolate Lab and said he was missing some Carob Chip Cookies. So they both went to Dr. Quack. Max waited in the waiting room and fianlly his turn came. Dr. Quack did his usual Checkup but when he got to checking out Max's mouth he saw little bits of Carob Chip Cookies. Then Dr. Quack told Max to take some pills and he'll be fine. Max went back out in the waiting Room and saw Cooca and said " Now to find the carob chip cookies". They walked into the morning sun and went to Arte's place. Max and Cooca told the whole story and Arte said "sounds like Max took 'em". But Max asked "How could I take them with out knowing?" Arte replied "You were probaly sleep walking" So Cooca called Investigator Brown to take a look and he looked for paw prints sure enough they were Max's. Cooca had the right to throw him in jail but he only mad him buy him more Carob Chip Cookies.

The End

Ps they lived happily ever after

Last edited by Bradquin567; 08-25-2007 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 08:03 PM   #6
kaz88
Gifted

kaz88 is on a distinguished road

and found out he looked green thanks to Midnight the Gorillia. Also that he brought the wrong ingreditents and didn't relazie that it was gak and that was one gak to many and he got sick thanks to Dr.Quack everything is better
Old 08-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
dogspuppies
Gifted

webkinz910 is an unknown quantity at this point

to see if he was sick. Dr. Quack told him he had a 101 fever. Max was sad because he had to get a shot. But the next day he had to start taking pills also to start making him better. If he did not get better he would miss his school trip to Huntsville Alabama. If he did not go he would die because it was the coolest place to learn about science and space. He kept taking his pills but he did not feel like he was getting better. It was 3 days before the 3 day trip so he went to Dr. Quack. Dr. Quack had to give him a blood test to see if he what was the problem. When he got the shot Dr. Quack found waffles in his blood. So he got a shot and felt all better.

pm me if i win
Old 08-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
Birdpoopnuggetintoli
klh1115 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Finish the story!

Half way there to doctor quacks something strange happened.I was getting dizzy and felt like He was spinning in circles.His eyes criss crossed and he had fainted. He woke up with Oat's the cheekys dog, sheba the gold and white cat and the backround looking like he was in doctor quacks office.The door opened with dr.Quack coming in."It looks like you have a bad case of the flu!r.Quack exclaimed."Stay in bed whatever you do.Buy a tv to put in your room or read some of these books"Dr.quack handed him books such as The best of plumpy and the caged singoz sings?."Oats will help with food.It seems like you are sick and tired of choco chip waffles and you want a change.Maybe try this recipe.I is fancy smnacy waffles.Enjoy!"Dr.Quack said."I will sleep in the guest room or even in the room next to you if it is okay.They went to the curio shop on the way and said Hey arte! How are sales going?"Not to fine with people coming here.But it seems that i have atleast 999,867 Humvee's so i will put them up for stock now.It is hard to buy that because those are 1100 instead of 5500.I put my items on half price." Arte replied."The humvee!OMG this is so cool we would be the first to have three please!" Said oats and sheba."I am to sick to drive though! Could you put it on hold?"Husky said."Sure anything for my greatest pal!"Before things got worse with arte's desease(Can't stop talking) They snuck out just before he asked to try one of goobers experiment in the back."Phew that was close!"Sheba answered."Oh no!max must have fallen a sleep and they took him!

Chapter two will come shortly

Last edited by klh1115; 08-25-2007 at 08:33 PM..
Old 08-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #9

webkinzcutie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats alyciamorgon! i thought your story was the best although everyones was terrific. please tell me your username and choose 3 psf out of these...
cow
pig
chiwawa or however u spell it
pink poodle
hippo
frog
husky
white terrier
Old 08-28-2007, 04:58 PM   #10

alyciamorgan is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkinz username is alyciamorgan and i want a husky cow and pig thank you lots!!!
Closed