Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:15 PM   #11
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Default Re: Finish the Story!

Ok I'm here again!
-
Ok now Im leaving because platupus is logged off.

Last edited by Pokadottie; 08-21-2007 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pokadottie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 06:24 PM   #12
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

Ok I am back on. Pokadottie that was a nice story but a little offensive since Sasha and Victoria are both of my webkinz pets and they are best friends.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #13
grantauy
Gift Guru

grantauy is a jewel in the roughgrantauy is a jewel in the rough

when does the contest end?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #14
platupus
Banned

tommarow at seven.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #15
AlwaysPink
Webkinz :)

WEBKiNZ ARE COOLiE is an unknown quantity at this point

can i help pick winner or just say what story i like the best for fun
Old 08-21-2007, 06:29 PM   #16
platupus
Banned

you can only say it for fun. Sorry! I am the only judge.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #17
AlwaysPink
Webkinz :)

WEBKiNZ ARE COOLiE is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea okay thanks....I LIKE THE FIRST ONE
Old 08-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #18
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

i dont no soory............
Old 08-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #19
emily7921

Sasha the Husky was taking her morning jog. She saw her friendd Victoria the Lil' Kinz Hippo looking very worried. Sasha asked Victoria what was wrong. Victoria gave Sasha a very worried look and said the shocking news.
Victoria said, "Sasha, did you read the newspaper today? Arte fell down the stairs while walking to the basement of the Curio Shop, and he is in the hospital!"
Sasha tried to hold back the tears. Arte was her favorite buddy. He always gave her the rares, and always offered her high prices for her gems. She was heartbroken. She said bye to Victoria and walked home in a gloomy mood.
In her living room, she sat there, heartbroken. She decided to go to the hospital and pay Arte a visit.
Sasha walked and walked to the Hospital. She went to the front desk, where Dr. Quack was sitting there. She asked if she could see Arte. Dr. Quack looked for his name on his clipboard. He flipped through 4 pages, and checked twice. After he finished looking, he looked at Sasha with a confused face and said, "Arte isn't checked in our hospital, unfortunately.." Sasha was confused.
She left and found out she was low on KinzCash and decided to head to the arcade. On the way, she stopped by the Curio Shop and went in to see who was taking care of it now that Arte was hurt. There, she saw.. ARTE! "Arte, what are you doing here?!!, " exclaimed Sasha. Arte said, "Um.. working?, what else?" Sasha went around the counter and gave him a big hug with a big smile on her face. She hurried out. Arte was standing there with a confused face. ???
Sasha ran to Victoria's house. She said, "ARTE'S GOOD! ARTE'S FINE! YAYY!"
Victoria said, "Hehe, yes, Sasha, of course he's not hurt. You know, every once in a while, we need a chuckle, you're a bit too serious sometimes, missy."
Sasha said, "HAHAHAHA, You got me Victoria! How could I have believed you?!"
Victoria replied, "I don't get how you believed me. The Curio Shop doesn't even HAVE a basement!"
Sasha said, "Thank you for the chuckle, I appreciate it!"
They gave each other a bigg hug.

THE END

I'm not sure if that was more than 50 sentences, it probably was, but I enjoyed writing it either way, and I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Old 08-24-2007, 07:52 AM   #20
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Sorry if it was offensive! I didn't know!! Can you please still consider me to be in the contest because i think it was a great story!!!
Pokadottie is offline Female
Closed