| 12-22-2008, 09:56 AM || #1 |
Join Date: Dec 2008
| | Find The Meaning! - Round Four - Join in on the fun! Tons of spots left open!
Do you love riddles? Using your brain? If so, its time to do some thinking!
Look Here:We are in Round Four!!!! Winners will be PMed by me with more info! I will be putting out 3 more questions/riddles for you all. Since I will be gone the afternoon of the 23rd through next sunday, no more people will get credit for winning, you may have the right answer, but I won't know and will not PM you. Don't worry, I can see who answers first!
Brittany998807 and webkinzgal, you'll get a PM later today and will recieve your prize next week!
1. You can only answer three times for each question, there will be 12 - 20 questions depending on how many people participate!
2. The first person to get it right will win a free random food item! And they will(if they want to) go onto the next round!
3. NO mean comments at all and try to keep chat to a minimum please!
4. All entries are final and can't be taken away!
Each question will appear as the last one was answered! You can check out past questions and winners above the current question!
1. Plasma H2O
Blood is thicker than water ~ Won by optoctkid
2. What is the easiest way to throw a ball, and have it stop, and completely reverse direction after traveling a short distance?
Throw it straight up ~ Won by webkinzgal
3. You are presented these 4 statements, which one is true?
A) 1 of these statements is false
B) 2 of these statements are false
C) 3 of these statements are false
D) 4 of these statements are false
Correct answer is C ~ Won by Brittany998807
4. I am large as a castle, yet lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
5. Parents with two children - a son and a daughter - came to a wide river. There was no bridge there. The only way to get to the other side was to ask a fisherman if he could lend them his boat. However, the boat could carry only one adult or two children. How does the family get to the other side and return the boat to the fisherman?
6. Eight married couples meet to lend one another some books. Couples have the same surname, employment and car. Each couple has a favourite colour. Furthermore we know the following facts:
- Daniella Black and her husband work as Shop-Assistants.
- The book "The Seadog" was brought by a couple who drive a Fiat and love the colour red.
- Owen and his wife Victoria like the colour brown.
- Stan Horricks and his wife Hannah like the colour white.
- Jenny Smith and her husband work as Warehouse Managers and they drive a Wartburg.
- Monica and her husband Alexander borrowed the book "Grandfather Joseph".
- Mathew and his wife like the colour pink and brought the book "Mulatka Gabriela".
- Irene and her husband Oto work as Accountants.
- The book "We Were Five" was borrowed by a couple driving a Trabant.
- The Cermaks are both Ticket-Collectors who brought the book "Shed Stoat".
- Mr and Mrs Kuril are both Doctors who borrowed the book "Slovacko Judge".
- Paul and his wife like the colour green.
- Veronica Dvorak and her husband like the colour blue.
- Rick and his wife brought the book "Slovacko Judge" and they drive a Ziguli.
- One couple brought the book "Dame Commissar" and borrowed the book "Mulatka Gabriela".
- The couple who drive a Dacia, love the colour violet.
- The couple who work as Teachers borrowed the book "Dame Commissar".
- The couple who work as Agriculturalists drive a Moskvic.
- Pamela and her husband drive a Renault and brought the book "Grandfather Joseph".
- Pamela and her husband borrowed the book that Mr and Mrs Zajac brought.
- Robert and his wife like the colour yellow and borrowed the book "The Modern Comedy".
- Mr and Mrs Swain work as Shoppers.
- "The Modern Comedy" was brought by a couple driving a Skoda.
Only look at this answer if you absoulotely have to know it. This is for number 5!
First go the children. Son comes back, and father goes on the other side to his daughter. Then daughter goes back to pick her brother up and they both go to the other side to the father. Son comes back to give the boat to mother who goes to the other side (to father and daughter). Daughter jumps in and goes to her brother so they can both return to their parents. Daughter gets off and son gives the boat back on the first side of the river to the fisherman, who goes on the other side. There the daughter jumps in and goes to her brother to take him back to parents where she (where the whole family meets at last) returns the boat to the fisherman. The boat crossed the river 13 times.
Last edited by Gillich; 12-23-2008 at 01:56 PM..
| || |