Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Find the Changes and win Retired PSFs!!! Season 3. Contest Closed

In the following picture there are 10 changes. The first person to find 9 changes will receive 3 of the following Retired PSFs: Tiger Snake, Yellow Lab, Cheeky Dog, :gor:Gorilla

The Changes could be anywhere in Picture so look hard. You are free to post possible changes on this thread. Only the first person to post 9 correct changes will win. I will PM the winner and announce the winner on this thread.
I will not post or PM the winner until tomorrow. *Important Rule* If your post is modified it is void and does not count. Please post again instead of modifying.
Leahcar2013 has won. He found all 10 changes.
The Changes Were:
1) Plumpy's Place Tab Changed to a Contact Us Tab
2) The Webkinz Care Award Bar is Full (This is located in the Ad)
3) "Dear GE" was changed to "Dear Green Elf"
4) Jan. 7 was changed to Jan. 8
5) Plumpy's Shirt is changed from Pink & Blue to Pink & Black
6) SantaKinz was changed to Santa Kinz
7) Flower/Rock is missing on the left hand side of the Plumpy's Place Banner
8 Bush color is changed
9)Webkinz Newz Changed to Kinz Newz
10) Hair on Plumpy's forehead is gone.
Contest Closed
Here is the Picture: Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 06-25-2008 at 07:00 AM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
smrtiegurl101

Default Re: Find the Changes and win Retired PSFs!!! Season 3.

There is no Plumpy's Place tab
two Contact us tabs
Jan 8 date is wrong
It's not Kinz Newz but Webkinz Newz
On top where it says Plumpy's Place the last dark green spot is supposed to be light
The spot left to that is the wrong shape
In SantaKinz, there is a space
The grass on top of Plumpy's Place is darker
The scenery on top of Plumpy's Place is darker
Old 06-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

You have 5 right. I will not tell you which ones so keep guessing.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
ill webkinz dominate
Webkinz :)

webkinzgaia is on a distinguished road

all I see is a red x
webkinzgaia is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgaia
all I see is a red x
Here it is again but It showed up on the first post for me. Click the image to open in full size.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

There are 2 contact us buttons
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #7

i love ducks can ride a flying orange
i love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orange

if u look under '' THE ADVICE HIPPO'', there is a thing that kind of looks like this:

----------------

well, one is upside down.

:pg: cute!

---------- i love ducks added 5 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

it said also there would be some sales in the today's acitives in the paragraph

Last edited by i love ducks; 06-24-2008 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

its not kinz news
u spelled out green elf
there is two of the contact us
its not january 8
above tuesday, june 24 there is wrong shap and darker shape.
there is a space between santa and kinz

---------- webkinz005 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

not wrong shape but a darker shape

Last edited by webkinz005; 06-24-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #9

i love ducks can ride a flying orange
i love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orangei love ducks can ride a flying orange

IT IS CURVE ON THE TOP
Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
I love my many

Tamadog is on a distinguished road

space on santakinz two contact us tabs no plumpy's place tab jan 8 should be 7 it should be dear ge bush color it should be webkinz newz u took out the rock on top no log out no webkinz title next to log in
Tamadog is offline Female
Closed