Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 09:06 PM   #11
greensparkly
Webkinz :)

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Re: FASHION CONTEST! You know you want to enter! Show off your great sense of style!

I believe it is unfair as I live in canada and we have not recieved clothing yet so no kinzstyle for me. Here is My Webkinz Ailsa the Black lab, Phoebe the Cheeky dog and Jake the cheeky monkey.

1. The first picture is Phoebe, Skater Chick. She is funny, pleasant and generaly life loving(Stage 1, Picture 1)
  2. The second picture is of Jake in his, um.. (What was that... Oh) His Tree swinging duds, he is a monkey after all... The one thing you can tell from the picture is he is very unique(Stage 2, Picture 2)
  3. This is Ailsa, She really suits the outfit because She was born In August, Adopted In July and lives life like summer(stage 3, picture 3)
  4. We see jake in another outfit, he's very skater boy all the time so here is the Skater/winter!(Stage 4, picture four)
  5. Ailsa at a Pretty Princess, Yes that is the crown of wonder, I earned it myself(Stage 7 , Picture 5)
  6. Jake in his pirate PJs, he wears these to bed, with the hat. He doesn't wear shoes to bed( stage , picture 6)
  7. Phoebe in her Comfy PJ's, all ready for a fun movie and a sleepover at her friend Tiffany's
  8. The 8th stage is the same as the 4th...
I hope you like the entries! Please Enter me in the contest.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpPhoebeSkaterChick.bmp (157.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: bmpJakeUniqueMonkey.bmp (157.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: bmpAilsaSummerFun.bmp (157.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: bmpJakeWinterSkater.bmp (157.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: bmpAilsaPrettyGirl.bmp (157.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: bmpJakePajamas.bmp (157.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmpPhoebePajamaqueen.bmp (73.7 KB, 7 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 09:07 PM   #12
greensparkly

Default Re: FASHION CONTEST! You know you want to enter! Show off your great sense of style!

Phoebes Pajama Queen is Stage 5, picture 7
Old 10-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #13
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: FASHION CONTEST! You know you want to enter! Show off your great sense of style!

well, that was definitely a close tie for stage one! Good job to all who entered! i have selected pattycake as the winner, for a great sense of creativity and style! please pm me your ww username, and i will send you a prize!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 03:36 PM   #14
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

keep those entries comin' in, you've got two more days till the judging for stage two!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #15
greensparkly

Sorry, my username is Sanitafairy
Old 10-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #16
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Goods job, Webkinz 1996! You have won the prize for the second stage, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please pm me you ww username, and illsend you the prize.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 05:03 PM   #17
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

ok, winners for stage 3 to be announced soon. keep those entries coming!

---------- m00c0w added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

aerial star11, congrats on winning the 3rd stage! please pm me your ww username. I want more entries and more creativity for stage 3!!!!!!

Last edited by m00c0w; 11-02-2007 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #18
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

arielstar??? HELLO?
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #19
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

please answer if you want your prize.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 09:13 PM   #20
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo?
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed