Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 09:11 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fall Giveaway!!!!!

great job honeypeas! Ugh i keep on looking at the clock! lol!
brightfarie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #22
ashilishis
ashilishis is an unknown quantity at this point

I love fall because school starts again and I get to see my friends. Summer is fun but lots of my friends go away in the summer so fall is my favorite season.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #23

great job guys!
I'm so excited! And i just cant hide it! I'm losing control and i think i like it!!!!!!
lol i really am excited

---------- brightfarie added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

guys like my siggy? Ya think thats y ppl r cuming???

---------- brightfarie added 10 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

anyone? As i said for those ppl, its better to post now rather than losing the thread!

Last edited by brightfarie; 09-26-2008 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2008, 09:35 AM   #24
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I like Fall. My favorite season,because it's not too cold and not too warm out. Perfect weather. I also love the leaves falling and changing.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:36 AM   #25
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

Fall means three favorite F's:

Food = Comfort foods like stews and hot cocoa
Family = Holiday's like Thanksgiving
Football = "How 'bout dem Cowboys!!!!!!"
Old 09-26-2008, 09:39 AM   #26

Great job guys ppl without winking smilyes in their posts, plz read the whole thread again, repost their answer and the thing i tell u to post along with it if u wanna b entered
Old 09-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #27
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I like fall, the leaves turn bright colors giving us the last burst of beauty before the bitter starkness of winter. The leaves promise us that they will be back in the spring when eveything is green.The weather is not to hot and not to cold wrapping us in comfort.

The holidays of fall Halloween and thanksgiving make us feel in different ways. Scarry and the no place like home feeling. It is a time to enjoy your family and notice the world before it goes to sleep for the winter.

I truly love fall.

Last edited by littlex3red; 09-26-2008 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: posted the wrong smiley face
Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #28

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

I like fall because the laeves and trees are so pretty at this time of year. I love the colors and the scenery. Also it is close to winter when my birthday is!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 10:01 AM   #29

kewl posts guys!

---------- brightfarie added 11 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

no one? Guys a reminder to read through the WHOLE first post (The one that makes the subjct on the thread) because i make sure u read the whole thing sumhow and if u do not do what i tell u to do in that post (Not that im trying to b bossyXD) u will not b entered in the contest. i dont like PMing ppl cuz it takes up my time and PMing space. Sorry if i sound frustrated but its kinda annoying PMing reminders

Last edited by brightfarie; 09-26-2008 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #30
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I like fall because it brings on the fall festival here and then I get to make new friends on the threads. As for the season of Fall I love it because there is no pollen and you can open your windows and feel the fresh crisp air flowing thru your home. The color of the leaves are one of the gorgeous paintings of the worlds best artist in the universe. I also love the fall fest line up for tv show premieres and new shows .
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed