Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

Arrow Fall Giveaway!!!!!

Hey its me and I'm here to explain my: FALL GIVEAWAY!

It's really simple. All you have to do is tell me if you like fall or not and why. This is a random draw so dont say "Plz choose me i made a great explanation!" If u say that u r out of te draw, so best not to say it. Here r the prizes:

1st place: Unicorn and Samoyed's pet special foods
2nd place: Samoyed and Reindeers pet special foods
3rd place: Reindeers PSF

Like the prizes? First place r both retired pets so the exclusives r kinda rarish. But not a rare food! Here r the rules. And yes, even a contest this small needs rules! But theyr not that bad:

1. No "Plz choose mes!" because it is very anoying and this is random. If u put that down, u will b withdrawn from the contest? Get it? No miss niceys!
2. No bad language or fighting. The last thing someone wants to c in their thread is bad language of fighting or even if it is bad enough, being closed. Note that if this thread is closed, the contest will go on, i will PM the winner, but no one else will b joining, so the prizes will b slightly downgraded.
3. No annoying PM's! If u do this u will b taken out of the contest!
4. no spam posts.
5. Have fun!!!!
6. Post this: at the end of your post if u read this thread ALL THE WAY THROUGH. If u just read the rules, plz go bak and read the whole thing, because i do NOT like wen ppl ask something posted.

Thats all. Kinda tough but easy to follow. If i c anything else innapropriate, the poster will not b in the contest. The contest ends tomorow at 8:00pm KT and i will anounce the winner at 8:05pm KT. So no worries about waiting for me to post the winners. I will also PM the winners. Do not post your username. Wen i tell u u won something, then send your username. I might not b on at 8:05, so if I'm not, i will post the winners sometime on saturday.

R u up for it? Just a cupl of words to win sum stuff, worth alot to some people.

---------- brightfarie added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Oh, i forgot. There has to b at least 5 people entering before someone can win something!

Last edited by brightfarie; 09-25-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brightfarie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Fall Giveaway!!!!!

Lovely Contest! The prizes are cool!!

I like Fall because of the changing colors and the warm feeling. Everything feels so right!

--Paige :]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #3

cool! I never thought of that lol

---------- brightfarie added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

anyone?????

Last edited by brightfarie; 09-25-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I really like fall. The beautiful colors of the changing leaves, abundant apples and apple cider, a crispness to the air... I could go on and on!

cpom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I like fall because my birthday is in it and i get to see all of my friends again
I am sheltielover1
PS
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #6

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

I like fall because the leafs change colors, and it gets cold (I live where it is hot almost all the time). Fall also means that my birthday is near. It is in winter, so, I like it alot. I also like fall because FALL FEST comes to WW.

-MaggieGirl789

PS-
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:26 AM   #7

Great job guys! 2 more ppl and the contest will go on!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I LOVE fall! I love the nice cool weather, where you can run around with jeans, and not get hot, and also all the campfires we have
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #9
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'll enter

Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather changing and getting cooler is the best.It isn't hot anymore but not too cold yet either. Leaves changing colors and falling make great art projects too.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:34 AM   #10
hat's wrong with

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

I like fall because school starts back up, the leaves are changing, There is thanksgiving in the air, Warm food and hugs, and just all around family! Plus the weather is perfect in fall and you can't get any better than that!
SomeoneSpecial is offline Female
Closed