Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #1

Default Easy Contest!!post A Story And Win!

hey everyone...right now i'm soo bored. if you can post a cool, interesting story, you will win
there will be 3 winners
1st place:3 psfs
2nd place:2 psfs
3rd place:1 psf
here are the psf choices::goo::husky::pgn::turt::rdr::wt::gor:
the story can be about ANYTHING...have fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
got_camo? is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Easy Contest!!post A Story And Win!

Dear God, Please keep him safe
place your hand on his should in the battle field
watch over him, as he watches over us
keep my love safe

I then fingered the beloved photograph of my husband, and placed it under my pillow. Oh how i wished he could be there, lying beside me, us just talking. about bills, about the buisness, about grounding Heather, about anything. now he's in iraq, fighting for not only his country, but for me and his only daughter. he has been in iraq for 4 months now.
i woke up in the middle of the night with an urge to go to the bathroom. i did my buisness, then walked into the kitchen to find Heather in the kitchen having a mountain dew. "That stuff isn't going to let you fall asleep you know," i said, pointing to the can. "i know," she said, "but i couldn't fall asleep anyway. "I understand," i replied, with a smile.

sorry, this is all i could come up with

Old 12-28-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
Hapy Bunny Fan is on a distinguished road

I made it up a long time ago and its SUPER DUMB but here it is.
Oobi's Wild Adventure.
Once there was a boy, well hand, who loved fries. So he went to AFCY which stood for A= Awesome F= Fried C= Cajan Y= Yummies! Anyway, He order Cajan Fries since he loved fries. When he got to his booth, he ate all the fries but one. When he took a bite out of the very last frie in his container, it turned GREEN! Oobi was schocked. So he look in and out of his container to see if the was an explantion but when he looked inside it, HE GOT STUCK! He yelped and shirlled and screamed for help. Finally 10 minutes later, The manager of AFCY came and pulled him out. He said, " Why hello! May I ask why you were in your frie container?" Oobi replyed, " Well you see, My frie turned green and I wanted to know why so I looked in my frie container and got stuck." The manager replyed, " OH!!! You got the mood frie!," And ballons came falling down the ceiling, "Green means you activated it! And it also means my job here is done!" The manager said that while taking off his work shirt and giving it to Oobi. "Your now the new manager of ACFY!"
The End.
Told u dumb.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:23 PM   #4

wow, nice happy bunny!LOL.i like yoursa lot 2 , got_camo. and since u 2 r the only ones who posted i'll send u gguys food.got_camo is 1st place,tell me wat food u want. happy bunny ur 2nd. tell me wat 2 foods u want.