Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
Gifted

Liz778 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Eastiest Contest Ever!! Be The First To Win!

write a story Using these words. Use at least 5 words that is on the list!. Please add your webkinz username and whick psf you would like out of these webkinz.:chi::clyde::goo::cs:

1. carols
2. bells
3. angel
4. presents
5. cookies
6.St. Nick
7. Christmas tree
8. Noel
9. lights
10. Candy canes
11. Santa hat
12. joy
13. stockings
14. smiles
15.reindeer

Last edited by Liz778; 12-22-2007 at 09:03 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
cleeh
Webkinz :)

cleeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Eastiest Contest Ever!! Be The First To Win!

Once upon a time, Santa Claus came down the chimney and stuffed everyones stockings with a Santa hat and also some toys. (reindeer webkinz ,penguin webkinz etc.) Then in the last house he ran out of presents. He flew back to the workshop and got 3 webkinz, candy canes, and other toys. he flew back to the house and put the presents under the tree. Santa left and flew back to his workshop and heard Christmas carols while he was flying back. When he got back to the workshop Miss Claus asked "what are you going to do now?" And Santa replied "i'm going to have 11 months off!" Miss Claus sighed "not again." i'm cleeh in webkinz world add me

---------- cleeh added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]if i win ill pick the:goo:

Last edited by cleeh; 12-21-2007 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-21-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

This is Kewl i will write one in a minute
Old 12-22-2007, 09:02 AM   #4
Gifted

Does anyone want to enter the contest?
Old 12-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #5
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Liz778
write a story Using these words. Use at least 5 words that is on the list!. Please add your webkinz username and whick psf you would like out of these webkinz.:chi::clyde::goo::cs:

1. carols
2. bells
3. angel
4. presents
5. cookies
6.St. Nick
7. Christmas tree
8. Noel
9. lights
10. Candy canes
11. Santa hat
12. joy
13. stockings
14. smiles
15.reindeer
"The Christmas tree is beautful" ,Noel the Reindeer said, "the lights and the ornaments really make the tree bright, and beautiful. St. Nick will be proud." Noel went to his room, because he knew that he needed to be asleep for St. Nick to come and visit him. He dozed off, into a deep sleep, dreaming of gum drops, and candy canes floating in his head. St. Nick had come, and morning would soon arrive. "Wow!" ,Noel said as he woke up to the Christmas tree, "I can't believe it! I actually got an Arte doll! Thank you, St. Nick! I love it!" Noel had lots of joy this Christmas.

Please pm me if I win, thanks!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 12-22-2007, 09:55 AM   #6
Gifted

I only have 3 entries. Then, if I only have 3 entries, only ONE can win. enter now for your chance to win awesome spf

---------- Liz778 added 40 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Please Someone Write A Story!!!

Last edited by Liz778; 12-22-2007 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2007, 10:38 AM   #7
girly94
girly94 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Liz778

1. carols
2. bells
3. angel
4. presents
5. cookies
6.St. Nick
7. Christmas tree
8. Noel
9. lights
10. Candy canes
11. Santa hat
12. joy
13. stockings
14. smiles
15.reindeer
It was christmas time again. All the webkinz were assembled at Ms. Birdy's house. BELLS were in thier hands and SANTA HATS were on there heads. They were going to the 'kinz hospital to give PRESANTS and CANDY CANES to the sick webkinz there, to try and spred some chrismas JOY. When everyone was ready to go, they all started to make thier way there. Everyone was singing "The first NOEL, the angel did say." When they got there, there were so many SMILES.
Some webkinz even say they saw ST. NICK in a corner. Indeed, it was a very goog chrismas!
my name is girly94 and i would LOVE a :chi:
Old 12-22-2007, 10:47 AM   #8
musketeer1994

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A BABY WEBKINZ NAMES ISABELLA. ISABELLA WAS SO EXCITED THAT CHRISTMAS IS COMING BECAUSE SHE LOVED THE CAROLS THAT PEOPLE SANG WHEN THEY RANG YOUR DOOR BELLS! WHEN SHE HEARD THESE CAROLERS SHE WOULD SAY, I HEAR THE ANGELS, THEY ARE TALKING TO ME. HER MOTHER WOULD LOVE HEARING HER SAY THAT, BUT ONE YEAR EVERYTHING CHANGED....

WHEN THE CAROLERS CAME AROUND SHE COVERED HER EARS AND SAID OH HOW ANNOYING! HOW DO THEY MAKE PEOPLE SMILES?? AND HER MOTHER LOOKED AT HER WORRIEDLY. THEN WHEN SHE HEARD THE DOOR BELL SHE CRIED THEY BETTER BRING ME A PRESENT! THAT MADE HER MOTHER VERY UPSET!

DURING HER ANNUAL CHRITMAS PARTY ISABELLA WAS IN A VERY BAD MOOD AND DINT WANT TO TALK OR SOCIALIZE. HER MOTHER TOOK HER TO THE SIDE AND TALKED TO HER. ISABELLA SAID THAT SHE WAS SORRY AND SHE FORGOT WHAT THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMSA WAS. IT WAS TO BRING JOY AND SMILES TO ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND HER AND NOT ABOUT ST. NICK AND ALL THE PRESENTS UNDER THE TREE AND IN YOUR STOCKINGS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Closed