Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
iLoveSports is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Easter Givaway! AWESOME!

cool I like them all to i think ill try by the way today is my first day as a active user on webkinz insider any way here I go

spring is heere
its time for cheer
children every where looking for eggs
parent wathing the childen sing,
in awe looking at the eggs
children smiling at their new webkinz
saying what a greaet easter day
I hope you like it
this is my new webkinz peggie:pig:the pig
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #22
I really want to be
daphne9747 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Easter Givaway! AWESOME!

the strong scent of paint filled the over crowded room. Among the 9 people dying eggs was Morgan. Morgan loved easter but she hated when the other 6 of her siblings got presents and she didn't. She dyed the 5 eggs she had. One was pink, 3 were orange and the last was blue and yellow. The yellow and blue egg was extremely large. It could hold about 4 webkinz! It was the day before easter and Morgan was over excited hoping that she would get something this year. All of her siblings didn't deserve anything because they were brats.

---------- daphne9747 added 6 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

(didnt finish)

The next morning Morgan woke up to see that her blue and yellow egg was HATCHING. Out came a real webkinz easter duck that was living! She named her Livvy. Morgan and Livvy became best friends and every easter, Morgan would make another blue and yellow egg and get something special.

Last edited by daphne9747; 03-22-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Can you PM me if i win please???
Old 03-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #24

The Easter Bunny's Eggs
Click the image to open in full size.
Have You Ever Wondered Why The Easter Bunny Gives Out Eggs For Easter? Well, He Does Not Give Out Presents Like Santa, Nor Money Like The Tooth Fairy, Or Sand Like The Sand Man. Well, The Easter Bunny Gives Out Eggs Because... Well, You Sgould Her The Story In Details!
It All Starts Off When The Easter Bunny And His Wife Hannah Where Walking In The Park With Their Children. " Hannah, Don't You Love Our Children, They Are Our Gift From God", the Easter Bunny Said. "Yes, I Know, I Wish We Could Share Them With The World", Hannah Replied. "Hannah, But We Love Our Children Our Children, That Is Such A Great big Sacrife" The Easter Bunny Said. "I Know Honey Dear, But If Jesus Sacrificed Himself On The Cross, Then WE Can Sacrifice Our Little Children spreading Joy On Easter Morning" Hannah Replied. "Okay, Then But Hannah They Will Not Hatch Until The Day After Easter... What Should We Do" The Easter Bunny Said In A Worried Look"? "I Do Not Know, Sweetie, I Do Not No"
Now, I Do Not Want To Get To Into Detailed So I Guess I Will Skip A Few Days. It Is Now Easter Eve And They Decided To Put 2 Eggs In A Basket For Saftey, all The Children Bunnys Were Helping And Getting sad To See Some Go. "Hannah, Rember, Pink Baskets Are for Girls, And Blue And Green Are For Boys"! "I Know My Easter Bunny", ( That Is How The Easter Bunny Got His Nick Name, His Real Name Is Tom). Everyone In There Rabbit hole Was So Excited, but at the same time still sad, but they could not wait for There Dad, And Husband For Hannah, To Go On This Trip!
On Easter Night, The Easter Bunny Delivered All Of The Easter Eggs! He Went To America, Iraland, Italy, Russica, And lots Of countrys, And Got A Suvineer From All The Places He Went for His Children, All 96 And 1 Wife! When He Came Home, They Had A party To Celebrate, And Went To Church, (Which Jesus Wants Everyone To Go On Easter Because He Sacrificed Nimself, And You Can Sacrifice One Hour) And Played. That Was The Easter Bunny's First Trip Delievering Eggs!
So Now, You Know Why The Easter bunny Delievers Eggs, Not Sand, Money, or Presents, but Eggs!
Click the image to open in full size. Lillax<3, hope I Win!

I PMed This To You But I Wanted To Show The Public!
Also, P.S. My Webkinz User Name Is CookieMonster2007
Old 03-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #25
Puppylove123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Easter is so dandy
I love to get some candy
Lent is over just like that
Time to eat some Kit Kats
The easter bunny comes
Get ready for some yums
Old 03-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #26

I Really Want To Win!
Old 03-22-2008, 06:44 PM   #27
catalina12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read sooooooo many good 1's so I have a feeling someone else will win (not trying to be negative just trying to face the facts) I would post another but I can't think of anything oh and webkinzlover what do you mean everyone is off on monday in your poem because we still have school and my parents have work.

---------- catalina12 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

I don't know anyone who is off on monday.

---------- catalina12 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

even in other states.

---------- catalina12 added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Oh and Daphne I LOVE your story it's sooooo cute I think you will probably win oh and people in case I don't visit this post tomorrow HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by catalina12; 03-22-2008 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

When the easter bunny comes
You know it's time for fun
The easter egg hunt begins
Time to find all those hints
The children smile
They won't be eating those chocolates in a while
As easter ends
I know it's time for bed