Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Easiest Contest Ever!

I collect PSF's for a long while. Now I need to clean out the refrigerators. I have a variety of PSF's that I would like to share with your hungry pets.

To enter submit several pets that you have and if I have those PSF's I will send them to you. Don't forget to put in your WW ID.

I exercise discretaion. First person to accept friends request gets food!!!!

Help me clean out the refrigerators and feed your hungry pets....

Thanks for entering!

Candy Corn Compote - Chicken
Zebra Dog - Lion

Bacon Bone - St. Bernard
Kibble Kabob - Basset Hound
Licorice Canepes - Black Poodle
Painted Pinto Bean Salad - Pinto
Gaur Garbure - Bengal Tiger
Bangers and Mash - Bull Dog
Horse's D'oeuvres - Brown Arabian
Savory Sweet Meat Treats - Brown Dog
Succullent Sushi
Horseshoe Huckleberry Hotcakes
Kudu Katsudon - Lionees
Grilled Ungalate Gazette - Spotted Leopard
Braised Venison Caccitore - Grey Wolf
Toadstool Fritter - Skunk
Silver Shoots & Roots Pizza - Silverback Gorilla
Caremlized Eland Flan
Mud Pie Flapjacks - Floppy Pig
Creamy Steamed Kudzu - Sheep
Tasty Eucalypstus Pastries - Koala
Hot Hermit Cookies

Last edited by iamsusie2; 12-27-2008 at 02:24 PM..
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Easiest Contest Ever!

Hi I have five pets: Duck,Chcolate lab,Polar bear,Black bear,Seal,Pengin. I also collect PSF there is 2 that I don't have. I was wondering if you had them and could also send them to me:Cheeky dog,lemon lime geck. WW username is ylime32
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by littleleaf32
Hi I have five pets: Duck,Chcolate lab,Polar bear,Black bear,Seal,Pengin. I also collect PSF there is 2 that I don't have. I was wondering if you had them and could also send them to me:Cheeky dog,lemon lime geck. WW username is ylime32
I will send you waht I have. I'm adding you today.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I will send you waht I have. I'm adding you today.
ok thank you so much
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

WW username: koalababy1324
Pets: Blue Trigger Fish, Pink Pony, Elephant, Pug, Bat, Chipmunk, Leopard, Yorkie, Pig and Alley Cat.

Thanks!
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
I am a
Webkinz :)

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

id: bbkmadi123

pets posted in a sec...

---------- bbkmadi123 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

i have 17, here are ten:

:gor::cs::chi::el1:

thanks so much!!

Last edited by bbkmadi123; 12-24-2008 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #7
ainzbadinez
Webkinz :)

ainzbadinez is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I'm new and I have 13 webkinz but you don't have to send me that much. All I want is a new friend. Bye! merry xmas!
ainzbadinez is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz2012
WW username: koalababy1324
Pets: Blue Trigger Fish, Pink Pony, Elephant, Pug, Bat, Chipmunk, Leopard, Yorkie, Pig and Alley Cat.

Thanks!
Thanks for entering.

I'll add and send today.

---------- iamsusie2 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ainzbadinez
Hi! I'm new and I have 13 webkinz but you don't have to send me that much. All I want is a new friend. Bye! merry xmas!
Thanks for posting. I'll send you some food.

Last edited by iamsusie2; 12-24-2008 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

I am mochamom in WW! I have over 40 different webbies myself and have 4 other webkinz "parents" in the house. We like to collect psfs for fun.

Merry Christmas!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #10
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by EHeinze5
I am mochamom in WW! I have over 40 different webbies myself and have 4 other webkinz "parents" in the house. We like to collect psfs for fun.

Merry Christmas!
Great! I'll add you and send you some food. I had fun collecting them, but I can't keep them anymore.

Thanks!
Closed