Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

cherrypie12344 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥ The Easiest Contest ♥

chewy=:chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 01:13 PM   #22

cherrypie12344 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like:pgn: psf
myuser name is cherrypie1234
Old 01-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #23
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by ♥hugz'n'kizzez♥
♥♥♥♥THE EASIEST CONTEST♥♥♥♥

This is the easiest contest, well, to me because I know the answers! Okay, everyday, tell me the Game of The Day and the High Score of the Day. You must be like, "Ohmigosh, that is so easy.." but, you have to be the first one! Also (if you're lucky and win), you can guess how much kinzcash I got in the Wishing Well (might be an exclusive item) and Wheel of the Month (might be an item). Everyone who answers the questions correctly will get oone PSF depending how much questions they answered. For example, if you answered 4 questions correctly you earn 4 PSF. Here are the PSF:

:goo: Google
:pgn: Penguin
Gray and White Cat
:husky: Husky
:koala: Koala
Black Bear
Cheeky Monkey
Polar Bear
Pug

Also guess my Google's, Penguin's, Gray and White Cat's, Husky's, Koala's, Black Bear's, Cheeky Monkey's, Polar Bear's, Chihuahua, Oreo, and Pug's name.

HINTS:

Google: A girl from High School Musical. The "mean girl". S_____y.
Penguin: A girl name if you play Golden Sun you would know it. M_a.
Gray and White Cat: A type of candy S_______s
Husky: A continent A__a
Koala: One of the Zack & Cody real names D___n
Black Bear: What it likes to drink H___y
Cheeky Monkey: A room theme name without the word girl F___y Monkey
Polar Bear: You can blow this B_____s
Pug: A TV show that has the word "Two Two" J___b
Chihuahua: What a dogs does with a "y" at the end C___y

RULES
Do not cheat. Some of the name clues might be from other threads. You cannot ask anybody. Please do not be mean. Have fun. Do not spam, ask for personal info, or any other disrespectful and breaking-rule things. Also guess my birthday:

HINT: It is a day with the word "flag" in it!

Guess what food I got from the Daily Kinzcash:

HINT: COW made this!!

And guess what room theme is the room theme of the day (I made that up):

THIS is in the Wild West. YEE HAH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE FUN!!
Hope you win!!

♥ XOXO HUGZ'N'KIZZEZ ♥

P.S. This is a lot of questions, LOL. Each question you answer correctly counts as 1 PSF, hope you get 100 PSF! LOL. I will be posting more questions later.

P.S.S. If someone already answered the question and it was correctly, please don't say it isn't fair. And don't copy other people's answers. IF SOMEONE already answered the question correctly please don't copy the answer or I will think we didn't answer them yet. I WILL BE KEEPING A JOURNAL:

Journal - January 4, 2007 - The contest is first played. We don't have a winner but we are hoping to. We already handed out 13 questions! I don't think anyone will answer them all correctly today!! Well, have faith!!

your webkinz names

:goo: Sharpay
:pgn: Mia
Skittles
Husky Asia
Koala Dylan
Black Bear Honey
Funky Monkey
Bubbles
Pug (i have no earthly idea!)
Chihuahua Chewy

im arodfan727 pm me if i win i want a penguin PSF
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #24
sarahhermitcrab

good lucK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:13 PM   #25
china123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: ♥ The Easiest Contest ♥

1. Sharpey
2.Mia
3.Skittles
4.Asia
5.Dylan
6.Honey
7.Funky
8.Bubbles
9.Jacob
10. Cry ( pm me I'm China123 if I'm right)
Closed