Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Webkinz :)

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

Talking Double Room Trouble

Hi, I'm catstabby, and I have a contest for you! This is my example of a double pet room (it doesn't count for the contest, of course!).

Click the image to open in full size.

So here are the rules:
  1. Make a room that has two themes combined for two pets.
  2. Post a screenshot of your room.
  3. Your pets must be in the screenshot.
  4. Enter by Feb. 16th (I will announce the winner on Feb. 17th.
The prize is a pet specific food of your choice (I have over 60 Webbies, so I have lots of choices!) Then I'll need your user name to add to my friends list so I can send you your prize.
I have three members of WI who will be the judges.
catstabby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Default Re: Double Room Trouble

Isn't this a great contest??!! Only a few more days to enter!
Old 02-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have any double rooms. Well, I have one but it is only one theme. I am sorry..if I had one then I would probably join the contest. Thanks for doing this contest anyways. It is an awesome idea and I bet that you are going to have a great turnout!
Rocky
Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
webkinz_forever

This is my sweet dreams room. My elephant, Smiley, and my cow, Mooey. They love doing everything together, so that explains why the room looks almost symmetrical. They love to play with their toys, and, if they have time, go out to the garden!

Last edited by webkinz_forever; 02-26-2008 at 02:34 PM..
Old 02-13-2008, 07:42 AM   #5
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

View Post Originally Posted by Rocky
I don't have any double rooms. Well, I have one but it is only one theme. I am sorry..if I had one then I would probably join the contest. Thanks for doing this contest anyways. It is an awesome idea and I bet that you are going to have a great turnout! :easter:
Rocky
Thats okay. they're hard to come by.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #6
colts13

this is s great contest sry but i dont have a double room but i think urs looks great
Old 02-13-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Can I do one that shares 3 rooms? But they all have the same theme...
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #8
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
This is my sweet dreams room. My elephant, Smiley, and my cow, Mooey. They love doing everything together, so that explains why the room looks al,most symmetrical. They love to play with their toys, and, if they have time, go out to the garden!
Hey, you won1 I liked your room too! Not only did you convine two different themes,you covined a bunch of themes to make it look really cool!!!!!!!!!

-catstabby!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
lvrgrl16
lvrgrl16 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is a double room?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #10
webkinz_forever

A double room is a room in which to webkinz sleep. There are usually 2 beds, 2 Little Tables, and the PSIs of the pets. You usually also find some storage and a welcome balloon. It is usually a medium room, or a small one. Many times it is mixed themes, if pets are not the same. Hope it helped!
Closed