Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
I have 30
Webkinz :)

lacrossechick77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Don't forget the lyrics!!!~ hosted my lacrossechick and indygirl~ 10 spots left

Hey everyone

Indygirl and me (lacrossechick) are starting a Don't forget the lyrics contest We would love for many people to join, but only ten people can join. So have fun, and try your best!!!

So here is how it works- so we will have about 10 rounds. Each round you will have to guess the song or the name of the song. Each time you get one right you get a point. So at the end of the contest we will tally up the scores and the winners will get the prizes.

Rules
1. You MUST stay commited to this thread and if you do not reply to the answer within 3 days you are out.
2. No cheating!
3. No scamming!
4. Don't argue with the judges (what we say goes)
5. Have fun!!

Prizes!
-First place winner will get a rare item and 3 psf foods+ a surprise item

Choices for psf:

:easter:

:pig:

:wt:
:gr:

Have fun and the first ten people to sign up are the first ten people in the contest!!!!
Good Luck to all of you!

C
ontestants
1. lynneyjean
2. bskrmom
3. mouse4
4. mileyluver279
5. jhae
6. TennisMom
7. gottaluvjoe
8. saachigirl1
9. Fallfiesta
10. Podstar

Rounds
1. Pokemon theme song- four people eliminated and one droped out
[-] 2. October Song, by Amy Winehouse
3. This is where i came in, by the Bee Gees
4. ABILENE, the artist is unknown
5. Tie Breaker round

Congradulationd, you are the people going on to the next round!
1. bskrmom

2. FallFiestas

Both of you got the lyrics wrong, So I am going into a tie braeaker round. You both will have to answer this question! you both will have until tuesday to give me the answers to the Quiz!

Quiz

1. What is the most common type of dog in the U.S.?

2. What is Lacrosse in pig latin?

3. What was hagrid's dragon's name?( from Harry Potter?

4. Which type of riding( western or english) uses cowboy boots?

5. Solve this riddle
I was on a road trip with a friend when we drove past a very tall radio tower. I told my friend "That thing has to be at least a thousand feet tall!" He looked out the window for a moment, and said "I'll bet it's closer to 1500 feet." We stopped at a gas station and asked how tall the tower was, and it was exactly 1500 feet tall! Now that I owe my friend a steak dinner, how could he tell how tall the tower was?

Congradulations Fallfiestas!!!!! You all got the first one wrong and numbers 2-4 right. But Fallfiestas got it right so you are the winner of my dont forget the lyrics contest! So pm me what psf you want!

Last edited by lacrossechick77; 07-23-2008 at 12:22 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
Gift Guru

bskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond reputebskrmom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Don't forget the lyrics!!!~ hosted my lacrossechick and indygirl~ 10 spots left

I am signing up.

---------- bskrmom added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

are we supposed to PM the answers so we dont cheat off other people?

Last edited by bskrmom; 06-11-2008 at 12:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bskrmom is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #3

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Don't forget the lyrics!!!~ hosted my lacrossechick and indygirl~ 10 spots left

i would like to sign up for the contest, although this is my first post i am committed and do check this thread daily!
:gr::wt::rbt::rdr::gor::el1::el1::chi::cs::cs:& Lizard & Lioness!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
don't bother my

indygirl108 is an unknown quantity at this point

come quickly peoples people are signing up quickly!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
I have 30

lacrossechick77 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay thnks for signing up

---------- lacrossechick77 added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

That would be a great idea, So everyone if you want to participate i want you to pm the answers to me
LAcrossechick 77 and ingygirl please
1. lynneyjean
2. bskrmom

Last edited by lacrossechick77; 06-11-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Sign me up!
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Sign me up too!!!!!!!!
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

sign me up pleaswe.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
TennisMom is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet :0 can i be a part of it? thx!
Old 06-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #10
don't bother my

indygirl108 is an unknown quantity at this point

alright so far the contestants are:
1. lynneyjean
2. bskrmom
3. mouse4
4. mileyluver279
5. jhae
6. TennisMom
once the contest starts you will have to PM your answers to indygirl108 (me) or lacrossechick77
*do NOT post them! if you post your amswers you wil be disqualified! we do not want you posting your answers becuz then people can cheat so do NOT post answers
* NO late entries and if you fail to PM answers before a specific day(has not been decided yet because the contest is not completely started!) you will be eliminated
Closed