| 06-11-2008, 12:38 AM || #1 |
I have 30
Join Date: Mar 2008
| | Don't forget the lyrics!!!~ hosted my lacrossechick and indygirl~ 10 spots left
Indygirl and me (lacrossechick) are starting a Don't forget the lyrics contest We would love for many people to join, but only ten people can join. So have fun, and try your best!!!
So here is how it works- so we will have about 10 rounds. Each round you will have to guess the song or the name of the song. Each time you get one right you get a point. So at the end of the contest we will tally up the scores and the winners will get the prizes.
1. You MUST stay commited to this thread and if you do not reply to the answer within 3 days you are out.
2. No cheating!
3. No scamming!
4. Don't argue with the judges (what we say goes)
5. Have fun!!
-First place winner will get a rare item and 3 psf foods+ a surprise item
Choices for psf:
Have fun and the first ten people to sign up are the first ten people in the contest!!!!
Good Luck to all of you!
1. lynneyjean 2. bskrmom
3. mouse4 4. mileyluver279 5. jhae 6. TennisMom 7. gottaluvjoe 8. saachigirl1 9. Fallfiesta
1. Pokemon theme song- four people eliminated and one droped out
2. October Song, by Amy Winehouse 3. This is where i came in, by the Bee Gees
4. ABILENE, the artist is unknown
5. Tie Breaker round
Congradulationd, you are the people going on to the next round!
Both of you got the lyrics wrong, So I am going into a tie braeaker round. You both will have to answer this question! you both will have until tuesday to give me the answers to the Quiz!
1. What is the most common type of dog in the U.S.?
2. What is Lacrosse in pig latin?
3. What was hagrid's dragon's name?( from Harry Potter?
4. Which type of riding( western or english) uses cowboy boots?
5. Solve this riddle
I was on a road trip with a friend when we drove past a very tall radio tower. I told my friend "That thing has to be at least a thousand feet tall!" He looked out the window for a moment, and said "I'll bet it's closer to 1500 feet." We stopped at a gas station and asked how tall the tower was, and it was exactly 1500 feet tall! Now that I owe my friend a steak dinner, how could he tell how tall the tower was?
Congradulations Fallfiestas!!!!! You all got the first one wrong and numbers 2-4 right. But Fallfiestas got it right so you are the winner of my dont forget the lyrics contest! So pm me what psf you want!
Last edited by lacrossechick77; 07-23-2008 at 12:22 AM..
| || |