Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Lightbulb Dog Show! NO MORE ENTRIES! feel freen to come and see though! :)

How's it Going? Well everything's going great for me!

But enough small talk. Let's move on to the ...

Dog Show!

Now, if your thinking this is one of those contests where you enter your pet and people judge how the outfit looks ... you are completely wrong!

In this contest ... Dogs will come over my house on WW and we will use Bathtubs and Bathroom Sinks to make all the Dogs squeaky clean! Then we will walk in circles around a room to see how well everyone is doing!

But first ... whos the Host? Great Question! The Host is ...

Patches the

And the Judges? Another Great Question! Our Judges ...

Maddie the , Truffles the Lil Kinz :bas:, and Cocoa the

Now for what you've all been waiting for .... THE GRAND PRIZE

14 PSF's !

Woo Hoo! Whos gonna be the lucky dog who takes the bone? (lol) Well tune in to find out! Here are the Dogs ~

Bella the Lil :wt:
Jojo the
Bailey the
Willy the
Coco the
Oreo the
Annie the
Max the :husky:
Brownie the :sch:
Lassie the

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 02-19-2008 at 04:29 PM..
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
cutekinz24
Webkinz :)

murray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dog Show! Show off your Dog and maybe they could win the GRAND PRIZE OF ... (come in and see) This contest is TONS of fun! 8 Dogs ... 1 Journey to be The Winner of the DS.. DOG SHOW! We will bathe and make everyone clean and then practice! TONS+F

I'll enter my St. bernard named Jojo which is a webkinz.

What time and date is it and what zone will it be in?
murray is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #3
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Default Re: Dog Show! Show off your Dog and maybe they could win the GRAND PRIZE OF ... (come in and see) This contest is TONS of fun! 8 Dogs ... 1 Journey to be The Winner of the DS.. DOG SHOW! We will bathe and make everyone clean and then practice! TONS+F

yeah. i will figure that out when i have everyone! umm just could you put down your WW Id. i forgot to add that!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:03 AM   #4
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

Dog's Name : Bella
Dog Type : white terrier
Webkinz or Lil Kinz : lil kinz
WW Id :piggyjoe4041

(pm me what day the show is)
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

Oh sorry my WW name is happygirls56775
murray is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

i will let everyone know.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
I'm finally a
Gift Trainee

soccerrox09 is on a distinguished road

Dog's Name : Bailey
Dog Type : Yellow Lab
Webkinz or Lil Kinz : Webkinz
WW Id : soccerrox09

---------- soccerrox09 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Dog's Name : Bailey
Dog Type : Yellow Lab
Webkinz or Lil Kinz : webkinz
WW Id : soccerrox09

---------- soccerrox09 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

did that post 2 times...sorry if it did

Last edited by soccerrox09; 02-19-2008 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #8
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Dog's Name : Willy
Dog Type : Dalmation

Webkinz or Lil Kinz : Webkinz
WW Id : amber101

Willy hasn't ever done this before, but since our raccoon, Rodney, couldn't (dog show), Willy filled in.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

its okay! lol.

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

oh! i bet Willy will do great!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 02-19-2008 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Dogs name: Coco
Dog type: Chocolate lab
Webkinz or lil kinz: Webkinz
WW id: Same as my Wi id.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Closed