Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #231
♥ I have 6
Webkinz :)

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ----->Doddldaddl's search for Webkinz Worlds next awesomest model... IS FULL! 1st place wins 7 PSF's! FINAL ROUND! PM me to sign up for season 2!<------

My decisiion has been made. C U ALL WHEN I GET BACK! (in about 2 weeks) IF this thread coses I will make a new one do not worry I WILL get back!
doddldaddl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #232
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ----->Doddldaddl's search for Webkinz Worlds next awesomest model... IS FULL! 1st place wins 7 PSF's! FINAL ROUND! PM me to sign up for season 2!<------

Okay, come back quick! I can't wait for the results!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #233
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Okay, come back quick! I can't wait for the results!
The results are on the front page. saachigirl1 was eliminated and me, you and mypetszrock are in the Top 3!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #234
3OH!3

Oh really? I didn't check hehe!

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Um okay I officially can't draw anything on my pet so I'll skip that part, I don't care. I'll just make an outfit, because I don't draw AT ALL.

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-08-2008 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #235
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

ok, I dunno... about the drawing part I will have to figure sumthing out... but please draw!! If you can't draw an outfit I will make a harder challenge for you when I get back... OK? ok well g2g!
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:45 PM   #236
3OH!3

I'll try, but I really stink. As in I scribble all over the pet...that type of stink!

---------- halfinger13 added 147 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Okay I have the painting job done [after a jillion tries lol] and I'll post it tomorrow cuz the olympics are starting!

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-08-2008 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2008, 07:26 PM   #237
3OH!3

Okay, here's the FIRST part:
Click the image to open in full size.
This is Iceberg Winning Outfit. She is very sporty and girly and comfy and CUTE! The black sport pants are a basic twist on the outfit, while the top, we desinged ourself. Its a one shoulder, black sparkles, cut sleeve top which is very girly and unique. The black sparkles match the black pants. The bow is Icebergs signiture item, but since they dont come in yellow, we made a yellow one! Icebergs happy to wear them, yellow's her new color. Enjoy!!
Will post second part soon:

---------- halfinger13 added 8 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Wanna know what I was thinking? Almost NO ONE wears funky crazy and fun outfits that much. For our finale outfit, we decided to change that!
Lets see...Easter is LONG over, so you dont' see those egg shoes around much. But, why wait for Easter to wear them? Their very unique and cute, not to mention eggy! =] So with those egg shoes, let's wear something else that isn't see often. A bee antenna! After the Bee Movie, you don't see these around either! Why not? Their bubbly and fun! With those two crazzyy things, we need something normal to balance the outfit out. A simple dress won't draw all the attention away from the shoes and buzzers, but it will balance out the crazyness!

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-09-2008 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2008, 08:54 AM   #238
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Here we are! She is looking stylish! LOL!

Old 08-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #239
3OH!3

Awesome, now when is doddldaddl coming back?
Old 08-17-2008, 11:42 AM   #240
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Awesome, now when is doddldaddl coming back?
Well on 8-8-08 she said she'll be back in about 2 weeks. So that means she should be back around Friday or Saturday of this week.
Closed