Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #201
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ----->Doddldaddl's search for Webkinz Worlds next awesomest model... IS FULL! 1st place wins 7 PSF's! Round 3: We're travelling around the world! check in and look at all the great entries! <------

time for judging
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #202
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ----->Doddldaddl's search for Webkinz Worlds next awesomest model... IS FULL! 1st place wins 7 PSF's! Round 3: We're travelling around the world! check in and look at all the great entries! <------

Hey everyone! I just moved houses and sorry that I didn't enter a pic! Please excuse me!!! I don't have my computer connected yet, only my dads is and I can't take pictures here! I'll explain my outfit!

Last edited by halfinger13; 07-30-2008 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #203
xxTemarixx

ok got it!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:26 PM   #204
3OH!3

Okay here's my outfit for Iceland. I've been pretty much all over the world! My parents always travel a lot and I come along. [I have to come along, I have no choice! I'm only in middle school!] Unlike most people, I have ACTUALLY been to Iceland!! I know that during summer, Iceland is very green. Iceland isn't as cold as most people think it is. There are lush forests full of moose and deer. Well since it's summer, Iceland is warm and green! That means a LOT of hiking through the woods. Iceberg wore:

KinzStyle Pink and White Polka Dot hoodie
Sparkly Bow
White Sneakers
Black Sports Pants

Now it may sound a little fashion missing, but it looks great! The woods can get chilly sometimes, so a nice fashionable hoody solves that problem. We don't want to look all BLAH for a walk in the beautiful forest, so we add a pink sparkly bow. Its cute, doesn't bother us while we walk and matches the pink polka dot hoody! White sneakers are super comfy and cute for walking. The black sports pants give the whole outfit a little sporty side and are great for a long walk! Everything also looks adorable, so were ready for a relaxing walk - in style! **It's really true! Iceland is not Icy in any way in the summer! The woods are beautiful!**
Old 07-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #205
xxTemarixx

good job!!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #206
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

nice description!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #207
xxTemarixx

very nice!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:32 PM   #208
P.M. me for it

yes soo very nice!!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #209
3OH!3

Thanks! When I went to Iceland, we hiked every day! I've been to almost all 50 states, at least 40 states. I've also been to Europe - Moldova [I was born there] Germany, Holland, Austria. I've been to Egypt. I lived in Israel for 5 years then visited Israel this summer. I've also been to Russia, Micronasia [ITS SOO BEAUTIFUL!!] and a lot of other smaller places. Canada I got almost every year, but I haven't been to Mexico. We might go next year though. I've visited Brazil, but mostly I travel A LOT inside the U.S.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #210
P.M. me for it

WOW amazing!!!
Closed