Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #161
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Do you think your pet has what it takes to win BigItUpGirls Next Top Model!! Win up to 6 psfs!!! ~Retired Included~ Round 3 Season 2! ( NEED PIC)

your welcome texas!
sea magic is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #162
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Do you think your pet has what it takes to win BigItUpGirls Next Top Model!! Win up to 6 psfs!!! ~Retired Included~ Round 3 Season 2! ( NEED PIC)

Ok
Here He Is Notice the Rainbow Belt!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #163
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Mmmkay, this time I actually got it! LOL! I kept pressing option c instead of apple c (copying code off tinypic) but this time I checked! YAY!
sea magic, thanks SOO much for the tips. I hadn't seen your post, and then I saw it...I had 2 of the things on the outfit already. But, THANKS SOO MUCH! reps for ya! I hadn't though of using the "red" jeans that are really orange LOL.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #164
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

good job tex oranges is hard!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #165
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, here is Sakura in her "True to Blue" outfit. She took 4 of the different blue colored clothes in Webkinz World and combined them to make 4 different shades of blue in her outfit. There are 4 circles in the top left corner. Those are the shades used in this outfit. Enjoy!

(The first circle was taken from the Baby Blue Beanie, the second circle was taken from the Blue T-Shirt, the third circle was taken from the Jeans and the fourth cirle was taken from the Winterfest Slippers.)

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Good job everyone!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 08-14-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #166
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Mmmkay, this time I actually got it! LOL! I kept pressing option c instead of apple c (copying code off tinypic) but this time I checked! YAY!
sea magic, thanks SOO much for the tips. I hadn't seen your post, and then I saw it...I had 2 of the things on the outfit already. But, THANKS SOO MUCH! reps for ya! I hadn't though of using the "red" jeans that are really orange LOL.
your welcome. im always here to help. and betty the hippo looks pretty good in orange too!
and on tinypic you can press the bar that says "IMG code for forums and messaging boards" its the second one. thats what i use. then press apple v in the reply message where you want to add the pic.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #167
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

That's what I do as well but my fingers had a mind of their own and decided they want to press the option key instead lol.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #168
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is Diva getting ready for an early morning jog in the park!
She's dressed in red form her head to her toes!!

nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #169
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

ok thx guys
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #170
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

ok everyone, my internet is fixed and I'm good now.
Pearl is dressed jet black to fit the theme. We tried to make it a cool outfit at the same time. Our main focus was to create a sleek outfit with black clothes. We felt the black boots were too fat, chunky, and goth-ish. So we used black pirate boots. The big it up hat was the same - chunky. So we used the dude hat. We hope the little dab of white doesn't effect it much. And the rest was easy. We hope you like it, and sorry for the delay!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPearl in Black.jpg (27.8 KB, 9 views)
forlock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go sandy!, its round 3, kool contest!!!, lily will so win!, rhinos rock!