Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Do you have what it takes to be Clarice's next BFF? Come test your skillz here! 10 Spotz open! Entry Round (Round one) pics are due by Sunday!

Hey! What's up? I'm Clarice the Reindeer. My 2 friends and sisters, Freezie Pop and April, need a new best friend. That's where you come in!

You have the chance to be my next BFF. I will accept 10 girls to join. Even if we don't have enough by Sunday, I will go on anyway. So here are the rules:

1. Be nice and respectful to the other contestants.
2. Be nice and respectful to me, my BFF sisters, and my owner, Lizzie, who is judging this contest.

That's really it. If I notice anyone breaking these rules, they will be disqualified from the contest!

Now, the prizes!
1st Place- Wins 3 PSF's, get to be my next BFF, get's to judge next season, and get's a mention in my siggie!
2nd Place- Win's 2 PSF's and a mention in my siggie!
3rd Place- Wins 1 PSF!
Honorable mention- Wins a recipe food!

Form

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Did you read all the rules?
Are you commited?
Why do you think you should be my BFF?
Round 1 Pet Pic:

The round one Pet Pic can be your virtual or real life plusihe. They have to be in clothes. The main idea behind this round is your everyay outfit or pajama's. You are able to choose. TIP: You will impress Lizzie and I more if you use a real life outfit.

Now here's a bit about me!

Hi, my name is Clarice Kinziaha and I'm 12 years old (my birthday was just a few days ago!) I live in a house with 42 other Webkinz, 11 of which who are my family. Anyway, we aren't millionares or anything, but we do have quite a bit of money and a lot of rooms with a lot of things. This Christmas, I was voted in as the "Christmas Planner" and created all the rooms and such. I'm also the "Winterfest Coordinater" this year! How exciting will that be? Anyway, I'm a really upbeat girl who is in a singing group with Freezie Pop and April. I can be very sweet, but sometimes very sour. I don't like girls who are posers or act as if they are "perfect". I want a BFF who can be herself and be a good friend.

Good luck to all of you! Remember the last few sentences in the bit about me thing. It can and will help.

~Clarice and Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed