Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #41
Leah A.K.A Pizza
Webkinz :)

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Do you have cute pets? Then come here to ♦Crazygirl4343's Cutest Real Life Pet Contest!♦

Name: Jack
Breed: pure breed shetland sheepdog (also known as the 'sheltie')
Nickname(s): mr.cuddles, jackie-boo
fun Facts: he LOVES to watch tv, he was named after steelers player "Jack lambert".
Picture of your pet: Click the image to open in full size.
angel5112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #42
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Do you have cute pets? Then come here to ♦Crazygirl4343's Cutest Real Life Pet Contest!♦

He is really cute!
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #43
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Crazy girl when does this contest end?
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
NeverShout

puppy9115 will become famous soon enough

thius is cool!
puppy9115 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #45
iLoveMyMuffin

Smile Re: Do you have cute pets? Then come here to ♦Crazygirl4343's Cutest Real Life Pet Contest!♦

View Post Originally Posted by warmblood12211
Crazy girl when does this contest end?
I have to judge all of the pets first! This is going to be so hard to judge all of the pets!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #46
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Callie
Breed: Calico
Fun facts: She loves to get her picture taken, although she has a VERY short attention span.
Picture of your pet: In this picture she is checking out my umbrella, I was sitting on the ground taking pics and it was sprinkling. Click the image to open in full size. I love this pic, but my camera strap was in the way. I kept it anyways. Click the image to open in full size. I'll post more of here and the others in a bit.
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #47
I ♥ Adam Lambert

teacup16 is just really niceteacup16 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sharpaydo
ok heres entry 2
Name: Dash
Breed: Cocker spaiel
Fun facts: he is so sweet,wild and other stuff. he is 3 years old and loves water, he will eat anything food or he will eat my lip gloss!
Picture of your pet:

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- sharpaydo added 9 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

and heres last entry
Name: Fluffy
Breed:idk guinea pig?
Fun facts: she is a good pet we have three but fluffy is my fav. they scwheel when a you ruffle a bag its very funny
Picture of your pet:
Click the image to open in full size.silly i know she likes soccer
Is that REALLY your guinea pig b/c i hav seen that pic on google TONS of times with other ppl sayiing that it was THEIRS!
teacup16 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #48
iLoveMyMuffin

Unhappy Re: Do you have cute pets? Then come here to ♦Crazygirl4343's Cutest Real Life Pet Contest!♦

View Post Originally Posted by sharpaydo
ok heres entry 2
Name: Dash
Breed: Cocker spaiel
Fun facts: he is so sweet,wild and other stuff. he is 3 years old and loves water, he will eat anything food or he will eat my lip gloss!
Picture of your pet:

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- sharpaydo added 9 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

and heres last entry
Name: Fluffy
Breed:idk guinea pig?
Fun facts: she is a good pet we have three but fluffy is my fav. they scwheel when a you ruffle a bag its very funny
Picture of your pet:
Click the image to open in full size.silly i know she likes soccer
Ok is Fluffy really your pet? Teacup16 just said others have claimed that it was their pet too and she has seen it on google. I just looked it up on google too. Please don't lie and tell me if that is really your pet please.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #49
sharpaydo

sharpaydo is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl4343
Ok is Fluffy really your pet? Teacup16 just said others have claimed that it was their pet too and she has seen it on google. I just looked it up on google too. Please don't lie and tell me if that is really your pet please.
oops wrong picture i liked the picture i thought it was funny i put up the wrong picture srry
sharpaydo is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #50

klmls will become famous soon enough

Name: Lucky Charm
Breed: Border Collie
Fun facts: Thought he was human Had to know everyone we walked passed he was a friend a good boy and everyone loved him neighbors even people who just heard me talk about him loved him and he died of lymphoma
Picture of your pet: in avatar not good pic he always gave me glare when i took his pick

(His nickname was ucky chucky cheese)

Name: Sophie
Breed: Border Collie
Fun facts: She loves any type of ball soccer tennis volley and we have a volley ball that someone asked "Why do you keep your dish rags outside?"
Picture of your pet: In siggie
Closed