Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
I ♥ rainbows &
Webkinz :)

dancestar is on a distinguished road

Default Discontinued! Please Close This Thread August 4th!!!

I'm sorry! I am unable to continue with this WNTM war. something horrible just came up and I won't be able to use the computer for a month or so. I mean i might be able to check on once in a while, but i won't have enough time to judge or read PM's or anything. i am sooo SORRY! but it is urgent.

Please close this thread on August 4th 9:00 AM KT!!!!!!! thanks!

Last edited by dancestar; 08-03-2008 at 10:41 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dancestar's really awesome Webkinz Next Top Model War!!!! please enter!!! it'll be awesome!

pet name:amara
what team you want to be on:aqua
Pic:Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Dancestar's really awesome Webkinz Next Top Model War!!!! please enter!!! it'll be awesome!

pet name: Victoria
what team you want to be on: pink
Pic: When working, she doesn't want to get expensive clothes ruined. She wears something simple, but cute. She really doesn't mind ruining her white jeans, because I keep buying too many, forgetting I already have it! LOL.
Click the image to open in full size.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #4
I ♥ rainbows &

Nice pics everyone! you can PM people you know to join if you want!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #5
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to Dancestar's WNTM War! There will be 4 teams of 5 models. I will post a theme for each round and your pet will dress up according to the theme i give. i will give each person points (a maximum of 5 points per model), and then the team with the lowest points total, is up for elimination. then, each person on the up-for-elimination-team, PM'S me who they think should go home. in the end, we will have 4 people and then we will have 3 themes, and i will post the winner! Not posting a pic for a round DOESNT eliminate u, it just gets u zero points and ur team wil prolly lose and vote u out.
lol, u copied my post!!! lol

i might join tomorrow or friday
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 12:25 AM   #6
I ♥ rainbows &

yah..i know..sorry! i just was too lazy to write it out, and you explained it sooo well!

i sure hope you join!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:47 AM   #7

nabbyabby is an unknown quantity at this point

pet name: Lizzie
what team you want to be on: aqua please!
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:51 AM   #8
xxTemarixx

we need 7 people

---------- xxTemarixx added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

we need 17 people

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 07-31-2008 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 01:02 AM   #9
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Dancestar's really awesome Webkinz Next Top Model War!!!! please enter!!! it'll be awesome!

pet name:Annabelle
what team you want to be on:purple
Pic:Click the image to open in full size.
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:03 AM   #10
xxTemarixx

cute outfit miley
Closed