Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 11:15 AM   #11
CoolGirlLynn
Gifted

LynnLuvsWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dining Room Contest (for Thanksgiving)

nice rooms!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #12
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ok Heres Mine!

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG] http://i16.tinypic.com/7ws9s2q.jpg

Please Pm Me If I Win Thanks! Sarah
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 07:34 PM   #13
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

Here's my entry:

Click the image to open in full size.
All the family is gathered for a great Thanksgiving feast, the lil' Kinz have their own little 'kiddie' table while the big kids share stories about the things they are most thankful for. "I'm thankful for good food to eat" said Bully. "I'm thankful for my family" said Rudy. I'm thankful for a beautiful home" said Mia, "That's what I was going to say" exclaimed Barry and everyone laughed". Ariana was next who giggled and said "I'm thankful for pretty clothes" "Me too!" said Laddie "I'm thankful for good friends" said Sweetie and Scruffy simultaneously. "And I'm thankful that it's almost time for Christmas" said Cocoa. As everyone laughed again Allie said "I'm thankful for everything and everyone!" Everyone grabbed hands said Grace and then tucked into the best Thanksgiving feast ever!

(here's a close-up!)

Last edited by Kaitie9399; 11-14-2007 at 07:38 PM..
Old 11-14-2007, 09:48 PM   #14
Gifted

SunnyMommy is on a distinguished road

These are wonderful rooms! Thank you!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:40 PM   #15
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

Here's mine hope u like- as you can see everyone at dining table ready to eat with buffet to side and as at every house there usually a small table for kids so we have one to. enjoy

vegas510 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #16
UNCLEJABBA
Gifted

JABBAS PETS is on a distinguished road

Old 11-16-2007, 07:53 PM   #17
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

nice rooms all
vegas510 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2007, 08:05 PM   #18
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

when does the contest end?

---------- m00c0w added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oh, nvm, the 19th

Last edited by m00c0w; 11-16-2007 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 11-18-2007, 11:35 PM   #19
Gifted

SunnyMommy is on a distinguished road

Holding contests is going to be harder than I thought....these are all great rooms!

I had a bit of computer issues over the weekend, but I'm back up and running now I apologize for not replying on this thread sooner.

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day for entries. I'll post again a couple of times during the day tomorrow to bump the thread up (if needed), so everyone gets a chance to see it and enter if they want to. (Man...how's *that* for a run-on sentence?)

Hmmm...maybe I should have a run-on sentence contest (jk).
Old 11-19-2007, 09:42 AM   #20
helensp
Gift Guru

Sweetpea&Fireball is just really niceSweetpea&Fireball is just really nice

What great rooms. I'll throw mine in for consideration.

I only have one Webkinz, but piggy is expecting lots of guests on Thanksgiving Day. She has two brother webbies and 8 cousin webbies that can visit. There is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the day. The sportsminded can watch football all day in the TV area. Others can play their favorite games in the gaming section. After the big meal if someone needs to nap, there are two comfy couches to stretch out on and relax. If anyone is at a loss for what to wear, her storage area is full of Fall festival clothing items they can borrow.

When decorating my rooms, I really don't like to stick to one theme. I love to mix and match different items to create an original look. I only have 4 rooms and a backyard, but I spend a long time getting each room just the way I want it and shopping the sales in the W shop or Curio shop. I worked on this room for several weeks.
Closed