Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #1
sassy7788
Webkinz :)

sassy7788 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Design a Superbed Contest! PSF Prizes!WOW!

Hi, everybody! Welcome! Okay, this is how it works. You have to design a Superbed! The prizes are as follows;

1st Place
Samoyed PSF ,Himalayan PSF, Horse PSF

2nd Place
Horse PSF and Sky Cookie

3rd Place
Chortletorte

Good luck

All entries must be in before 20th July, 2008
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Design a Superbed Contest! PSF Prizes!WOW!

do you have to draw it? cause if you do I can't enter.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 07:54 AM   #3
sassy7788

Smile Re: Design a Superbed Contest! PSF Prizes!WOW!

View Post Originally Posted by *KinzXluver*
do you have to draw it? cause if you do I can't enter.
No, but you have to describe it a lot.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:55 AM   #4

go-gogoogles has a spectacular aura aboutgo-gogoogles has a spectacular aura about

How many can you do?
Old 07-15-2008, 07:57 AM   #5
sassy7788

View Post Originally Posted by go-gogoogles
How many can you do?
Up to ten! I f you go over ten, I can't judge them all. Good luck!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #6
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

oookaaaay.

The Superbed is Called: Magical Singing Note.
What it is: it is a music note that two webkinz can sleep on and when they go to sleep you can see what they are dreaming about. You can see what famous singer they want to be or if they want to be a chef. I would love to get that bed. Also you get to paint it what ever color you want!

The Superbed is Called: Land of Another Dream.
What It Is: It is a SuperBed that when you sleep on you go into another webkinz' dream!! So if your webkinz is sleeping and a webkinz that you don't know is sleeping your webkinz would go into that webkinz dream!!It is The Rainbow Colors.

The SuperBed is called:Human Body.
It's a bed that you sleep on and learn and actually go into the human body!! I know for some webkinz' that would be disgusting but to at least ten of my webkinz that would be amzing!! It is a human body and it is your skin color.

The SuperBed is Called: Are You Nuts?
Are You Nuts is a Superbed that is shaped like a nut and if you ever get the nut bed you get a squrriell webkinz!!!It is light brown or dark brown.

The SuperBed is called:The Piano Bed.
It's shaped like a piano, you play it and then it turns into a bed and you sleep on it!! How cool ios that?!! It's pink, yellow, blue, green or black.

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 07-15-2008 at 08:06 AM..
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Sounds really fun! I want to enter....

Sunshine bed: A golden bed shaped like the sun and whenever a webkinz sleeps on it, it glows and rises up. Good Luck everyone!
violet77 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 08:16 AM   #8

go-gogoogles has a spectacular aura aboutgo-gogoogles has a spectacular aura about

Is it okay if I used something I did in another contest?
Old 07-15-2008, 08:32 AM   #9
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I had posted this idea on aother thread, in honor of our friend Chapman12, and all of our other wi friends who finished KA courses & did not receive a prize. This superbed would be awarded to those who finish the KA, & would be awared along with a diploma.

The bed is shaped like a mortar (a graduation cap). The winner of the bed (ie, the graduate) gets to choose the color to match his or her favorite room theme, or to match/contrast the pet. The tassle will be the pillow, & the ornament hanging from the tassle will say "#1." It will have 12 golden stars as a headboard/footboard and the two side rails, 3 on each side. (the 12 represents 2 stars for each course completed in the KA, and it also honors Chapman12) Of course, those of you whose pets have passed agility will have no problem jumping over the siderails. My little pet bulldog, however, needs a tutor in agility (he's at level 4), so he will have extreme difficulty scaling these side rails. So the tanker bed is only for KA graduates, for this reason.

The recepient my choose linens to match the bed's style. For instance, Chapman 12 may which to have Dalmation accents & pawprints on the sheets.

The bed will be called "The Tanker Bed" in honor of Chapman12's pet Dalmation, tanker.

When the second pet graduates from the KA, a matching graduation gown that the pet can wear will be awarded. The pet could use it as a night shirt, or visit the clubhouse in style.

Last edited by momwhoplays; 07-15-2008 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: to add more info
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 08:39 AM   #10

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

Camping Out Superbed: You pet will sleep in a log cabin only this one is half cut-out with a window on the other side.
Tree Top Superbed: This bed will be just like a tree only will a little platform extending out for your pet to sleep on and a rope for them to climb up on.
Sleepingbag Superbed: This bed will be just like a sleeping bag, it will be blue with a W on the front.
Coral Reef Deep Sleep Superbed: This bed will be a piece of coral with a spot carved out just for your pet to sleep on.
Cardboard Box Superbed: This bed will be for the poor pets that have no where esle to sleep it will be a a cardboard box on its side where your pet will crawl into.
Bird's Nest Super Bed: This bed will be a nest for the new bird webkinz.
Beach Hammock Superbed: This supper bed will be a hammock between two trees will sand underneath.
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Closed