Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #141
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile and Toucan!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy! No spots left! Come On In ------->

yeah!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #142
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile and Toucan!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy! No spots left! Come On In ------->

Okay, well I'll do this right before I go away.
Here's Emily:
Click the image to open in full size.
And here's Snowflake! I know you cant see the pants or shoes, so I just guessed and found something that matches! I hope you like it!
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #143
xxTemarixx

nice!!!!!!!!!

---------- xxTemarixx added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

wait is thus for this round.

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 07-18-2008 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #144
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

Here Is Nick Jonas!!!

And Here Is Hunter!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #145
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

ok, Sweet Pea will dress as Justin Timberlake, but she is a girl ya know.

---------- dancestar added 10 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

here's sweet pea as justin timberlake

Last edited by dancestar; 07-18-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #146
xxTemarixx

what is the theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

---------- xxTemarixx added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

ok i found it nvm,sorry!

---------- xxTemarixx added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

no one assigned me anything

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 07-18-2008 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #147

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size. Taylor Swift. Sandy is wearing the texedo jacket, dude hat, baggy blue jeans, and black boots
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #148
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Okay here is COCOA the FEMALE St. Bernard dressed as Kevin Jonas hahaha :] OH AND BY THE WAY. I know this may look really bad, but it seriously is like impossible to make a female dog look like this guy! And since the trading rooms are closed, I couldn't get an Elvis wig, which would have looked better . Sorry if it stinks.

first, here's Kev:

OKAY! This picture is Kevin Jonas with DEMI LOVATO, his new love interest. He stole her from Joe ! So they're just chilling by the poolside, at a premiere for Camp Rock!

Last edited by winkystar29; 07-20-2008 at 08:17 PM..
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #149
xxTemarixx

nice and can someone assign me my outfit

---------- xxTemarixx added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

ok i found it

---------- xxTemarixx added 15 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

here is mine:Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 07-18-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #150
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

hurry! get those pics in!
Closed

Tags
go sp0nge myp & forlock, its the finals!, kool contest!!!!