Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile and Toucan!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy! No spots left! Come On In ------->

Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!!! Come On In ------->

20 People are needed

AND NOW FOR THE Prizes.....

1st place: A Webkinz Cares Cookie, 1 PSFs, and a Charm Candy
2nd place: 2 PSFs
3rd place: A Charm Candy

:easter::chi::pgn::koala::kanga::rac::rdr::tdf:, lion, gorilla, tiger snake, crocidile, bengal tiger, clydesdale, elephant, gold and white cat, cocker spanial, samoyed, toucan, and rhino

I can also get them from my bro, cuz, or friend so just ask me! Together we have alot more!

Winners:
Season 1: Cocolion
Season 2: ButterCup1994
Season 3: ?

Rules:

No being mean.
No insulting me or the other contestants.
Must post between the days given.
KinzStyle is allowed, ONLY if you are the round winner!
Can use Curio Shop items, Winterfest, Fall fest and any other besides KinzStyle.
If you have any questions, you can PM me.
HAVE FUN!!!
If you read the rules put the in ur post!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* means you have posted

People Entered:

1. ELIMANATED

2. ELIMANATED

3. sp0ngeb0br0cksny with Penny the Lil Cocker Spanial

4. ELIMANATED

5. ELIMANATED

6. forlock with Lexi the Pink and White Cat*

7. ELIMANATED

8. ELIMANATED

9. ELIMANATED

10. ELIAMNATED

11. ELIMANATED

12. ELIMANATED

13. ELAMINATED

14. ELIMANATED

15. ELIMANATED

16. ELIMANATED

17. ELIMANATED

18. ELIMANATED

19. ELIMANATED

20. mypetszrock with Penny the Lil Gold and White Cat*

8th Round:
Seasons and Fruit
1 person elimanated
Deadline is Thursday, 5:00pm KT
There are 2 pics that need to be turned in

sp0nge's Penny- Winter (Only 2 winterfest items)
mypetsz's Penny- Fall (Only 2 Fall Fest item)
Lexi- Summer (No full swimsuit)

sp0nge's Penny- Apple
mypetsz's Penny- Watermelon
Lexi- Bananna

POST AWAY AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 07-31-2008 at 09:20 PM..
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
dragon208
Webkinz :)

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 20! Come On In ----------->

hey there i would luv to eneter k lol

---------- dragonpuppy added 11 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Form:
WW Username:
Pet Name:toco toucan
Type of Pet:lola
Gender of Pet: female
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?:hopefully lol

Last edited by dragonpuppy; 07-12-2008 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 06:55 AM   #3

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 19! Come On In ------->

WW Username: snowy1016
Pet Name: Sandy
Type of Pet: chihuahua
Gender of Pet: girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: yes

and same picture arrangement as last time?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 19! Come On In ------->

WW Username: yankees0213
Pet Name: Penny
Type of Pet: Lil Kinz :cs:
Gender of Pet: Girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: DUH! loL.. yeah

And, I am going somewhere on Wednesday, July 16 and I won't be back until Sunday, July 20.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yo sp0nge! lolz!

WW username: wikylo(same as WI, less to remember)
Name of pet: Twister(three times she has been in the top 5! but she hasn't won yet)
Type: Black Fresian!
Are u gonna turn the pics in on time?: I try! lolz!

I'll be gon from July 19-July

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

and this round do we need a pic?

Last edited by wikylo; 07-12-2008 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
I am tired of being

twin2b25628 is on a distinguished road

WW User name: twin2b25628
Name of pet: Maggie
Type: Yellow Lab
twin2b25628 is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Hi twin2b25628! I see you are new can you post pictures? Because if you can't I can show you how
Old 07-12-2008, 09:08 AM   #8
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
WW Username: yankees0213
Pet Name: Penny
Type of Pet: Lil Kinz :cs:
Gender of Pet: Girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: DUH! loL.. yeah

And, I am going somewhere on Wednesday, July 16 and I won't be back until Sunday, July 20.
Oh yeah! I totally forgot!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #9
Woohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Susiebobb is just really niceSusiebobb is just really nice

Hi dazyandoreo! I don't think I'm going to enter this round but let me know if you need help judging, I'd love to help!

Thanks!
Susiebobb
Susiebobb is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #10
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

WW Username: forlock
Pet Name: April

Type of Pet: Collie
Gender of Pet: female
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: Oh YA!!
forlock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go sp0nge myp & forlock, its the finals!, kool contest!!!!