Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile and Toucan!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy! No spots left! Come On In -------> (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/dazys-season-3-webkinz-next-top-342124/)

dazyandoreo!07-12-2008 02:22 AM

dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile and Toucan!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy! No spots left! Come On In ------->

Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!!! Come On In ------->

20 People are needed

AND NOW FOR THE Prizes.....

1st place: A Webkinz Cares Cookie, 1 PSFs, and a Charm Candy
2nd place: 2 PSFs
3rd place: A Charm Candy

:beagle::bwcd::bb::bc::easter::dalm::cow::chi::frog::hima::pgn::panda::lpd::koala::kanga::rac::rdr::ylab::tdf:, lion, gorilla, tiger snake, crocidile, bengal tiger, clydesdale, elephant, gold and white cat, cocker spanial, samoyed, toucan, and rhino

I can also get them from my bro, cuz, or friend so just ask me! Together we have alot more!

Winners:
Season 1: Cocolion
Season 2: ButterCup1994
Season 3: ?

Rules:

No being mean.
No insulting me or the other contestants.
Must post between the days given.
KinzStyle is allowed, ONLY if you are the round winner!
Can use Curio Shop items, Winterfest, Fall fest and any other besides KinzStyle.
If you have any questions, you can PM me.
HAVE FUN!!!
If you read the rules put the :bee: in ur post!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* means you have posted

People Entered:

1. ELIMANATED

2. ELIMANATED

3. sp0ngeb0br0cksny with Penny the Lil Cocker Spanial

4. ELIMANATED

5. ELIMANATED

6. forlock with Lexi the Pink and White Cat*

7. ELIMANATED

8. ELIMANATED

9. ELIMANATED

10. ELIAMNATED

11. ELIMANATED

12. ELIMANATED

13. ELAMINATED

14. ELIMANATED

15. ELIMANATED

16. ELIMANATED

17. ELIMANATED

18. ELIMANATED

19. ELIMANATED

20. mypetszrock with Penny the Lil Gold and White Cat*

8th Round:
Seasons and Fruit
1 person elimanated
Deadline is Thursday, 5:00pm KT
There are 2 pics that need to be turned in

sp0nge's Penny- Winter (Only 2 winterfest items)
mypetsz's Penny- Fall (Only 2 Fall Fest item)
Lexi- Summer (No full swimsuit)

sp0nge's Penny- Apple
mypetsz's Penny- Watermelon
Lexi- Bananna

POST AWAY AND HAVE FUN!!!!

dragonpuppy07-12-2008 02:38 AM

Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 20! Come On In ----------->

hey there i would luv to eneter k lol

---------- dragonpuppy added 11 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Form:
WW Username:
Pet Name:toco toucan
Type of Pet:lola
Gender of Pet: female
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?:hopefully lol

geros907-12-2008 06:55 AM

Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 19! Come On In ------->

WW Username: snowy1016
Pet Name: Sandy
Type of Pet: chihuahua
Gender of Pet: girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: yes

:bee: and same picture arrangement as last time?

sp0ngeb0br0cksny07-12-2008 07:52 AM

Re: dazy's Season 3 of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!!!! I have tons of Retired and Seasonal Pets! Also the...........Crocidile!!!!! Win a Webkinz Cares Cookie, PSF's, and Charm Candy!!!!!!!! People Left to enter: 19! Come On In ------->

WW Username: yankees0213
Pet Name: Penny
Type of Pet: Lil Kinz :cs:
Gender of Pet: Girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: DUH! loL.. yeah

And, I am going somewhere on Wednesday, July 16 and I won't be back until Sunday, July 20.

wikylo07-12-2008 08:49 AM

Yo sp0nge! lolz!;D

WW username: wikylo(same as WI, less to remember):D
Name of pet: Twister(three times she has been in the top 5! but she hasn't won yet):P
Type: Black Fresian!
Are u gonna turn the pics in on time?: I try! lolz!::)

I'll be gon from July 19-July

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

:bee:

and this round do we need a pic?:)

twin2b2562807-12-2008 08:55 AM

WW User name: twin2b25628
Name of pet: Maggie
Type: Yellow Lab

wikylo07-12-2008 09:01 AM

Hi twin2b25628! I see you are new can you post pictures? Because if you can't I can show you how:)

sp0ngeb0br0cksny07-12-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny (Post 8929629)
WW Username: yankees0213
Pet Name: Penny
Type of Pet: Lil Kinz :cs:
Gender of Pet: Girl
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: DUH! loL.. yeah

And, I am going somewhere on Wednesday, July 16 and I won't be back until Sunday, July 20.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot! :bee:

Susiebobb07-12-2008 10:22 AM

Hi dazyandoreo! I don't think I'm going to enter this round but let me know if you need help judging, I'd love to help! :)

Thanks!
Susiebobb

forlock07-12-2008 10:48 AM

WW Username: forlock
Pet Name: April

Type of Pet: Collie
Gender of Pet: female
R U gonna turn the pics in on time?: Oh YA!!