Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Re: ♥ dazyandoreo's Season Five of WNTM - Please enter! Spots left: 0 ♥
1. Why do you want to be a model?
I simply adore fashion, plus modeling makes me feel important. When I'm not modeling I sometimes feel excluded from my large family.
2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model? Even though I'd rather inspire my siblings, definitely Tuxington the penguin. She has proven that even the chubby pets can really rock the runway. She taught me that models can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling? I will model for fun, even if I don't get paid PSFs. To earn money I would work for a fashion magazine.
4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style? My style is very girly and fun.
5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop? The white hollywood sunglasses. I can add them to almost every outfit and it gives it something extra. I wear them all the time. They basically match anything.
---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------
The pic is coming tomorrow.
Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 01-05-2009 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.