Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #221
Mightystar159
Webkinz :)

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ♥ dazyandoreo's Season Five of WNTM - Please enter! Spots left: 0 ♥

Ok, I will get started sometime soon
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #222
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Okay thanks!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #223
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Bumpin it up my list again xD
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #224
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

just pondering the questiond
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #225
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Okay! Get your pics in!
Old 01-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #226
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

yep right away
maggalina is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #227
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Annie will help me to describe her modeling career!

Click the image to open in full size.

1. Why do you want to be a model? I want to be a model because I love to dress up and feel proud of myself. It means a lot to me.
2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model? My new Pink Poodle. Her outfits always match, and she is almost exactly like Annie with out the pink!
3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling? I will always love modeling, and will continue no matter what. If not, and nothing works at all, I really want to be a chef.
4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style? My style is upbeat and original. It means the world to me, because you gotta look good .
5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop? My favorite piece of clothing is the Striped Summer Dress. It goes with my flip-flops, and I love to wear it in the summer!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #228
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

1. Why do you want to be a model? I would like to be a model because it Gives me a chance to show my Faishon side, and Spend Time with the pets picking out outfits.
2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model? When I got my Pink poodle, It inspried me to be a better model because the models at Kinzvill acadeamy are Pink Poodles.
3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling? If modeling doesn't work out I will countinue modeling because if you ever fail you should Try, Try, Try agian.
4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style? My style Is sometimes Unique because I like to mix and match, And if you see me wearing one Item I will totally Wear it agian. I like to reuse my outfits.
5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop? My favourite Item Form the W-Shop would have to be the White Jeans. I can wear them with almost every outfit.

KoCoa:
Not very good I know.

Last edited by Mightystar159; 01-08-2009 at 08:06 PM..
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #229
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Sorry Migthstar, you can't wear Kinz Style.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #230
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mypetszrock
Ok. Here is my picture. She is wearing a rhinestoned pink jacket and sporting her new pink heart shoes. She also has the pink rhinestoned bow to match the jacket. She wore white jeans just because they look good on her! :]

Myp, that sweatshirt and those shoes are kinz style, and dazy only said that i can wear kinz style...
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
good luck! ~hiphop, mypetszrock