Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #211
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ♥ dazyandoreo's Season Five of WNTM - Please enter! Spots left: 0 ♥

post them please cause I can only hold my breath so long (i have breathed)
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #212
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Can't wait for judging! I am so ready!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #213
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Buttercup1994 is judging this week!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #214
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Hello everybody, welcome to the panel this week.

Mayfield, brown cow in my avatar, is going to help us judge. She is so happy.

This week everybody was aloud to use kinzstyle. The round was dress your best in your best clothes.

I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and feel that everybody did fairly well.

I will do evaluations/critiques first. Then we will move to places. Then elimination. Lastly, the new round.

So...shall we begin?

EVALS/CRiTiQUES :

Maggalina: I feel that it was mix matched and that it was just okay.

Lj with Ella: I think that she looked absolutely great. In fact, I have used that outfit before!

Hiphop with Polly: That outfit had too much red, there was more red than yellow. Also, it was very fancy.

Lj with Maddie: That outfit looked fantastic! That is what we mean by fancy. It fit Maddie perfectly.

Rocky with Annie: I like the style but it was not very fancy in my opinion.

Wik with Peyton(present from me) : I liked it. I think that the hat could have been different.

Kelseey with Victoria: I loved it but, the pants needed to be different in my opinion.

Mypetsz with Twilight: That outfit was amazing. Everything matched and flowed well. Congrats!

Mypetsz with Patches: The glasses and hat weren't nessecary in my opinion. I don't think it is fancy.

Webkinz901 with Marshmallow: I think that it would have been better with different pants. They blended.

Mighty with KoCoa: That was not very fancy but, I did like everything together.

Princess with Daisy: That was a wow! I like those shoes with that dress but, needed a different bow.

Tarsky with Munchies: I think that you could have used different shoes because slippers are not very fancy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that these EVALS/CRiTiQUES are not to hurt you but to help you become a better model.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACES:
First...

Spoiler: show
Lj with Maddie.

Second...

Mypetsz with Twilight.

Third...

Lj with Ella.

Fourth...

Wik with Peyton.

Fifth...

Princess with Daisy.

Sixth...

Kelseey with Victoria.

Seventh...

Rocky with Annie!

Eighth...

Mighty with KoCoa.

Ninth...

Tarsky with Muchies.

Tenth...

Webkinz901 with Marshmallow.

Eleventh...

Maggalina.

Now, for the bottom two - please step forward.

We have hiphop with Polly and mypetsz with Patches.

Hiphop: you are here because we feel that you were not fancy enough.

Mypetsz: you are here because I do not think that the glasses or hat were needed and it was not fancy.

The person that is staying with us is...

hiphop with Polly!

Congratulations.

We are sorry mypetsz, please come back next season and Twilight is still in - that is good!

Also leaving us is - geros, cutiebug, and goldenpuppylover for not posting pics.

Thanks for your participation. Please try again next season

Now for the new round. You will be dress up as you are going to an interview to be a model.

You will dress formal. NO DRESSES! And you must answer these questions:

1. Why do you want to be a model?
2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model?
3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling?
4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style?
5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop?

YOU MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND HAVE A PICTURE.

Thank you and I will let dazy say when the deadline is.

PS - PLEASE PM US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE

ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #215
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Thanks BC! That was great! The deadline is January 10th at 9:00PM! Myp since you won the round before last, you get to wear KinzStyle because everyone got to wear it this time. Also, lj you can wear KinzStyle this round for winning! There is a catch: NO DRESSES!

Please get those pictures in!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 01-05-2009 at 12:18 AM..
Old 01-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #216
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Ok. That is ok that Patches left. He isn't my best model! I will get to work!

---------- mypetszrock added 18 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Ok. Here is my picture. She is wearing a rhinestoned pink jacket and sporting her new pink heart shoes. She also has the pink rhinestoned bow to match the jacket. She wore white jeans just because they look good on her! :]

Click the image to open in full size.

Interview questions:

1. Why do you want to be a model? I love to style the new fashions and bring new fashions to young girls and women because I remember looking up to the models when I was younger and I love to be their rolemodels now. I am a better model because of the young fans. I would like to say "Thank you to all of my fans! Keep modeling!"

2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model? My best friend Penny( orange and white cat) was a wonderful model and has won contests, she is my "modeling coach! You are awesome Penny!"

3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling? No, I will probably try acting!

4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style? My style is...well....I like to make fashion statements. I always like to set the trends! I try fashionable, but conservative. In other words, fashion doesn't have to be expensive in order to look good.

5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop? My favorite piece of W-shop clothes is the pink bow in which I am wearing right now. It adds so much to a simple outfit! Very cute!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 01-05-2009 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #217
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Thanks myp!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 01-05-2009 at 01:29 AM..
Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #218
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

1. Why do you want to be a model? because I have several successfil siblings and want to be just like them
2. Which one of your webkinz pets have inspired you to be a better model? My sis Hope the lil elephnt. She did so well in this contest and being an elephant. That is pretty hard to do.
3. If modeling does not work out, where will you go? Will you continue modeling? to other contests. most definitely!
4. What does fashion mean to you - in other words, what describes your style? I am all preppy and out. I like all kinds of new clothes and don't like looking not fashionable
5. Lastly, what is your favorite piece of clothing from the w-shop? the chalk flower top. it looks great with a lot off stuff.

pic comes later.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #219
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

Thanks wik!
Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #220
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

okay I have just the outfit
maggalina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck! ~hiphop, mypetszrock