Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #171
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: d0gg3ylover's first ever season of webkinz's got fashion! retired, rare, and seasonal PSF's!!! ALL spots taken!!! round 6 elimination posted! FINAL ROUND!!!!!!!!!! get pics in by wednesday, 11 pm KT so i can make poll!

So... who won?
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #172
yukiquingjao
Webkinz :)

d0gg3ylover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: d0gg3ylover's first ever season of webkinz's got fashion! retired, rare, and seasonal PSF's!!! ALL spots taken!!! round 6 elimination posted! FINAL ROUND!!!!!!!!!! get pics in by wednesday, 11 pm KT so i can make poll!

i am sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i didnt get back to this sooner.

its been a very busy few weeks but anyway here is the standings...................

FINAL STANDINGS
what a stressful 2 weeks! but at long ladst the wit is over and you FINALLY know which webkinz really has fashion!!!!

will all contestants plz step forward?

Peanut.....Slushie.....Pearl.....

will Peanut plz step foward?
Penut.....
Spoiler: show
you are in irst place by a hair! CINGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you win 7 PSF's of you choice, i will PM you and add you to my WW frinds so I can send them to you.

Slushie.....
you are in 3rd place! congrats to you! ypu will get 3 PSF's, i will OM you and add you to my WW friends and send them to you.

Pearl........
this obviously leaves you in 2nd. you will get 5 PSf's, i will PM you and add you to my WW friends so i can send you them

plz post what you want or ask about it, i hope i can get it for you.

but i definaetly dont have the cheeky dog or cheeky cat, just so you know

Last edited by d0gg3ylover; 09-03-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Old 09-03-2008, 04:22 AM   #173
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

Wow! I won. thanks so much WI. Do you have any new webbies? I'll give you a list of the psf's i want, and if you have them then that'd be great, so 7 psf's below that you have:

Dolphin, Caramel Lion, Eagle, Floppy Pig, :gor:.
Thanks, my ww is swimgirl4life.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #174
yukiquingjao

ok im very sorry about this....i can get you a whimsy dragon but that is the only one from all the ones you selected.

i am so so sorry!

---------- d0gg3ylover added 6 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

kk i am gonna PM jazzycricket and sp0ngeb0br0cksny to let them know to comw bring the list of PSF's they want

Last edited by d0gg3ylover; 09-03-2008 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2008, 04:52 AM   #175
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by d0gg3ylover
ok im very sorry about this....i can get you a whimsy dragon but that is the only one from all the ones you selected.

i am so so sorry!

---------- d0gg3ylover added 6 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

kk i am gonna PM jazzycricket and sp0ngeb0br0cksny to let them know to comw bring the list of PSF's they want
Hehe, no problem! How about 2 whimsy dragons and the rest you can surprise me with!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #176
yukiquingjao

kk sounds good! i will add you now

---------- d0gg3ylover added 8 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

kk i added jazzycricket, SwimGirl4LIfe, and sp0ngeb0br0cksny to my WW account. plz PM me so i canknow what PSF's to buy! remember, my WW username is yukiquingjao

Last edited by d0gg3ylover; 09-06-2008 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed