Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #51
cyoo
Webkinz :)

dannikinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Create A Webkinz or Lil' Kinz!!!

ok

Type of pet lil kinz
Name of pet: chinchilla
PSI: fluffy day dream bed
PSF (extra credit): smokey pie
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #52
pinkwebkinz

HEY! WebkinzRaccoon!!!!!!!The calico cat was MY IDEA!! PLEASE DON"T COPY ME!!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #53

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

[quote] Say it!!!! I wanna hear it!![quote/] What the heck were u talking about?!?!
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #54

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Type of Pet: Webkinz
Kind of Animal: Minotaur (PERCY DEFETS IT WOO!!!! sorry still in percy jackson/greek mode)
PSI: Labyrinth wallpaper and Flooring
PSF: Veggie Stir Fry

I only did Veggie stir fry cuz' bulls are veggie-only-eaters (sorry didn't wanna have to spell vegitarian...DARN not I just spelled it ) In Greek mythology, the Minotaur had the upper body of a bull and the lower body of a man. It was said to live in the centre of the labyrinth which was a large maze-like construction built for King Minos of Crete especially to house the minotaur. It was designed by Daedalus and is generally thought to have been at the site of Knossos. The minotaur appears briefly in a scene from the Satyricon by Petronius. He was eventually killed by Theseus. (In the Percy jackson series, Monsters never die because they don't have souls like humans, they just burst into dust and get really ticked off. They eventually re-form and have to be killed again LOL sorry STILL in percy jackson/greek mode

---------- CocoLion added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

LOL I thought u were talking 2 me!!! well i don't care- It can be a new thing to Webkinz World (Wow that really IS Sad! i almost said Olympous...YOU HAVE ME THINKING GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!!) And say what? who were u talking to?

WOW!!!!!THE MINOTAUR FOR A WEBKINZ!!!!!! THST WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING!!!!

Heads up, the Vegetable Stir Fry is a recipe.
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 05-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #55
pinkwebkinz

Cocolion you have a good idea, but PerceusSOZ said no wallpaper as a psi and veggie stir fry is a secret recepie.

---------- pinkwebkinz added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

pet-calico cat
psi-colorful calico couch(is shaped like persian cat couch but has the markings of a calico cat)
psf-canned tuna cutlets

THAT WAS Y IDEA!!

Last edited by pinkwebkinz; 05-10-2008 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #56

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dannikinz
ok

Type of pet lil kinz
Name of pet: chinchilla
PSI: fluffy day dream bed
PSF (extra credit): smokey pie
Nice entry!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by pinkwebkinz
HEY! WebkinzRaccoon!!!!!!!The calico cat was MY IDEA!! PLEASE DON"T COPY ME!!
He can use the Calico Cat because he changed the PSI and PSF.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #57

oh oops!!! I mean veggie um uh.... WAFfLES! (Jk)

And who cares? Wallpaper and flooring set could be a new thing to WW. Ok for the Minotaur's PSf........How about Veggie Burger? yeah thats my offical PSF for the Minotaur

---------- CocoLion added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

ok this one I got from the percy jackson and the olypian series- Before those wonderful books I had never heard of them

Type Of pet: Webkinz
Type of animal: satyr!!!
PSI: Pan Throne
PSF: Crunchy Tin Can Nibbles
Satyrs were originally seen as companions of the goat god Pan in ancient Greek civilisation. They have the upper half of a man, and the lower half of a goat. (And unless you happen to catch Grover without his pants on- Which I don't reccomened- Percy Jackson )Satyrs are described as roguish but faint-hearted folk — subversive and dangerous, yet shy and cowardly. In old age they are often seen with horns on their head, while young satyrs are seen with nubs instead.

When I said Pan Throne, I meant the Greek God Pan, not like...pots and pans

Last edited by CocoLion; 05-10-2008 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #58

Ok, that works.

---------- PerceusSOZ added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

oh oops!!! I mean veggie um uh.... WAFfLES! (Jk)

And who cares? Wallpaper and flooring set could be a new thing to WW. Ok for the Minotaur's PSf........How about Veggie Burger? yeah thats my offical PSF for the Minotaur

---------- CocoLion added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

ok this one I got from the percy jackson and the olypian series- Before those wonderful books I had never heard of them

Type Of pet: Webkinz
Type of animal: satyr!!!
PSI: Pan Throne
PSF: Crunchy Tin Can Nibbles
Satyrs were originally seen as companions of the goat god Pan in ancient Greek civilisation. They have the upper half of a man, and the lower half of a goat. (And unless you happen to catch Grover without his pants on- Which I don't reccomened- Percy Jackson )Satyrs are described as roguish but faint-hearted folk — subversive and dangerous, yet shy and cowardly. In old age they are often seen with horns on their head, while young satyrs are seen with nubs instead.

When I said Pan Throne, I meant the Greek God Pan, not like...pots and pans

OMG I love the Satyr idea!!!!! Greek Mythology has a lot of awesome ideas for new webkinz, doesn't it?

Last edited by PerceusSOZ; 05-10-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #59

Lol I can see it now... The Minotaur going up to a drive through, walking.
Minotaur: Can I have the waffles?
Person: Ok... It's 4:00 in the afternoon though
Minotaur: Who cares? it's breakfast for lunch. and I am a vegitarian so may i ask what is in the waffles?
Person: of course! Butter, milk, eggs-
Minotaur: EGGS?!?!? UNBORN BABY CHICKS?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM- A CARNIVORE?!?!?! I'LL HAVE THE VEGGIE WAFFLES
Person:.......

Sorry had to do it

---------- CocoLion added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes it does! I think i might have some more, like wood nymphs and stuff like that

Last edited by CocoLion; 05-10-2008 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2008, 09:42 PM   #60

Lol I can see it now... The Minotaur going up to a drive through, walking.
Minotaur: Can I have the waffles?
Person: Ok... It's 4:00 in the afternoon though
Minotaur: Who cares? it's breakfast for lunch. and I am a vegitarian so may i ask what is in the waffles?
Person: of course! Butter, milk, eggs-
Minotaur: EGGS?!?!? UNBORN BABY CHICKS?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM- A CARNIVORE?!?!?! I'LL HAVE THE VEGGIE WAFFLES
Person:.......

Sorry had to do it

---------- CocoLion added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes it does! I think i might have some more, like wood nymphs and stuff like that

LOL That's funny!!!!!
Closed