Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Contest-S!!! Different Kinds of contests!! Snapshot contests question contests, well you get the point! come and Join!! you will win a P-S-F!!! PSF!! how exciting!! you have to want to join now don't you?? PLEASE!! PSF!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/contest-s-different-kinds-contests-snapshot-89324/)

lil'piggy1310-07-2007 03:50 PM

Contest-S!!! Different Kinds of contests!! Snapshot contests question contests, well you get the point! come and Join!! you will win a P-S-F!!! PSF!! how exciting!! you have to want to join now don't you?? PLEASE!! PSF!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, guys!!!!!!!!!!

What up?? well it me AGAIN!! and i am having contests!! Yep! Not one, not 2 but MULTIPLE!! There will be lots of different contest and lots of different chances to earn PSF's!!! Wow!!

RULES!!!!!!! MUST READ!!

1. If you have already won a prize you may not get another one unless you are the only one to answer correctly in a matter of how long the contest lasts!

2. NO CHEATING!!

3. NO BAD OR FOWL LAUNGUAGE! I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I DON'T WANT ANY BAD LANGUAGE ON MY THREAD AND IF THERE IS, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CONTEST, AND THAT ALSO SHOWS YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES IF YOU DO SAY BAD STUFF OR ELSE YOU JUST DIDN'T FOLLOW THEM!

4. HAVE FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

OK HERE IS THE FIRST CONTEST--

GUESS THE SNAPSHOT!!!!!!! WOW!! SWEETNESS FIRST ONE TO GUESS IT CORRECTLY WINS A PET FOOD!!!

OK HERE IS THE SNAP SHOT!!!!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Cathy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Cathy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Attachment 21611 WHO CAN GUESS IT???:D:D

Hapy Bunny Fan10-07-2007 03:52 PM

Re: Contest-S!!! Different Kinds of contests!! Snapshot contests question contests, well you get the point! come and Join!! you will win a P-S-F!!! PSF!! how exciting!! you have to want to join now don't you?? PLEASE!! PSF!!!

Cheeky Cat stove! PM me if I win

lil'piggy1310-07-2007 03:59 PM

Re: Contest-S!!! Different Kinds of contests!! Snapshot contests question contests, well you get the point! come and Join!! you will win a P-S-F!!! PSF!! how exciting!! you have to want to join now don't you?? PLEASE!! PSF!!!

CONGRATS WE HAVE A WINNER already!!

missmolly200710-07-2007 05:27 PM

cheecy cat stove

vball4life3810-07-2007 06:07 PM

Good job unfort. I came 2 late

sarahhermitcrab10-07-2007 06:18 PM

is it the cheeky cat stove?????????????????

lil'piggy1310-07-2007 09:05 PM

yes it is but i already have a winner, i'm sorry

lil'piggy1310-09-2007 02:35 PM

Ok here is the new contest!! It is a guess my pets name contest you will have a chance to win a PSF. ok here is the question

What is my Chocolate Labs name??

jwhsm10-09-2007 02:45 PM

Cocoa Bean?

lil'piggy1310-09-2007 03:29 PM

nope sorry wrong answer keep guessing

Bbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppp!!!!!!

BBBBBBUUUUUMMMMPPPP