Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #221
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Most Creative Artist! Season 2! All New Models! Round 4! DEADLINE: Saturday, December 13, 2008! New PSF Prizes! NO spots left!

AHHHH!!! The suspense is too much!
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #222
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: Most Creative Artist! Season 2! All New Models!THE FINALS ARE GOING ON! DEADLINE: his Friday! New PSF Prizes! NO spots left!

JUDGING
Who will be the lucky finalists?
Judges: :easteronna! Lily! And Pookie!

Territot
Model: Sweetie

Donna: The hair could use some work.
Lily: You could do better.
Pookie: It was average.

Zebragurl2
Model: Allison

Donna: I love the hair!
Lily: I loved it!
Pookie: It looks like your best work! I love it!

Kgirl72
Model: Chelsea

Donna: I like how you added more hair than GANZ did.
Lily: It was perfect!
Pookie: Good job! And good luck!

♥lindsay♥
your model was supposed to be Sparkle the unicorn, but you never posted.

Our 2 lucky finalists are……..
……………..
………………

ZEBRAGURL2
&
KGIRL72!

That means…
♥lindsay♥ and Territot are going home tonight.

We’ll miss you!

Theme for the finals:
Use your models from the first round to dress for winter! Please include hair!
To refresh your memory:
Kgirl72’s model should be Cream
And zebragurl2’s model should be Yipper:wt:.

Good luck!
The deadline in Friday!
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Most Creative Artist! Season 2! All New Models!THE FINALS ARE GOING ON! DEADLINE: his Friday! New PSF Prizes! NO spots left!

Oh my gosh! Too bad ♥lindsay♥ and Territot couldn't stay in. =(
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #224
Territot

Territot is on a distinguished road

Aw. I liked my hair. Oh well! Good luck you two!

Can't wait to see who wins!
Territot is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #225
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

i am extending the deadline 2 XMAS eve
Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #226
Flea is
Gifted

Default Re: Most Creative Artist! Season 2! All New Models!THE FINALS ARE GOING ON! DEADLINE: Xmas eve! New PSF Prizes! NO spots left!

Thanks SO much for extending the deadline. I wasn't able to get on recently.
I'll start right now!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #227
green =/= creative
Banned

Default Re: Most Creative Artist! Season 2! All New Models!THE FINALS ARE GOING ON! DEADLINE: Xmas eve! New PSF Prizes! NO spots left!

ok guys but plz get working on the entries?
Old 12-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #228

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

mnnmn.JPG

Here's Creame, and she's about to go ice skating. :]
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #229
Flea is
Gifted

Darn!!! I was doing ice skates too. LOL I think I'll do them anyways.
And thats great!!! I'll have to work even harder on mine now.

---------- zebragurl2 added 333 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Here she is!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by zebragurl2; 12-21-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #230
Territot

Territot is on a distinguished road

Great job you two! Can't wait for judging to see who wins!!! Good luck!
Territot is offline Female
Closed