Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #11
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: CONTEST! Make me a siggy or avatar and win almost any PSF!

Okay, great! This contest will last for 3 days I guess, enough time for everyone!

Many people have been asking what my Lil' Hippo's name is... KIMMY! My lil' hippo is Kimmy. ♥

You have all been doing very nicely and I hope to see even more resulsts tomorrow! Thank you all for entering, and I will keep you updated on the resulsts so far. Thanks and thanks again!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 11:47 AM   #12
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

Click the image to open in full size.
I will be entering in another tomarrow. I didn't have time to do the ones I wanted tonight. Just something to bump your thread up.

Bumping again!

There you are!

Bump up up.

Last edited by Tinkermomof3; 10-16-2007 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-16-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
eganjohn1

Nevermind.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

Bump
Old 10-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #15
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for entering... more of you! I am very excited to see everyones neat creations and I hope to see at least a couple more tomorrow! Thank you all for entering and good luck to everyone! Please note that you only have one more day left to enter this contest! I will be announcing and pming the final winner at about this time tomorrow night. Good luck!

Okay, I am on right now. It is about 3:45pm, Oct.17th 2007. I will be back on tonight around 7:00 maybe. I will OFFICIALLY declare this contest over when I get on. I will IMMEDIATELY jusy say *DONE WITH CONTEST*
Then, I will make my next post to announce the winner of the contest. I will also ask for your WW username, and the foods you want.

BUMP! ^^^

Let's keep up the nice work everyone, it is unlimited! Come on, I know you can do it! We have had some fantastic ones, and I would like to see some more people give this a shot!

Good luck to all!

Your hostess, :lhp:

BUMP! ^^^

Let's keep up the nice work everyone, it is unlimited! Come on, I know you can do it! We have had some fantastic ones, and I would like to see some more people give this a shot!

Good luck to all!

BUMP! ^^^

Good luck to all!

BUMP! ^^^
Good luck to all!

Hmmm... I wonder what happened there? Oh well...

I just wanted to let you know a few things I would like to see in a siggy:

Aeropostale (store)
Lil' Kinz Hippo Kimmy (fave webkinz)
Boy Meets World (show)

I will extend this contest to a couple more days so that a few more people will get a chance to get an entry in. Also, for the people that want to do another, maybe with a little more details, etc.

Once again, good luck to all!

^^^BUMP^^^

Hello? If no one re-enters, or no one new enters by about 8:00 tonight, I will OFFICIALLY, do what I said in one of my earlier posts. ^

I will announce the winner very soon!

Last edited by lil_hippo; 10-18-2007 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #16
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

ok... it's 8, but i'll enter
Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 PM   #17
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

hold on i want to enter!!!plz!!!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #18
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

hope you like it!
Old 10-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #19
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

Old 10-20-2007, 07:57 AM   #20
sarah,.
Gifted

Those are all terrific! I will give the last couple people that were going to do one a chance, then I will announce the winner! You have 2 hours!... GO!
Closed