Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #21
AllieCat1122

Default Re: Contest

3. Bait
4. Paper
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 02:54 PM   #22
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Pineapple _ Princess
You HaveTo Get Most Of Them Right, So AllieCat1122 And Midnite95 Will Get A Prize But Whoever Can Get All 4 Will Get An Extra Special Food Treat
Which ones do I have right?
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
Pineapple _ Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Fritzy02, Then Please Do Not Post Your Information Here, This Is Not Your Thread

---------- Pineapple _ Princess added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Lulu You Got The 3rd One But I Need To Know Your Answers For The Other Numbers

Last edited by Pineapple _ Princess; 10-28-2007 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #24
fritzy02

sorry i am new how do i go to my own
Old 10-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #25
AllieCat1122

Are we going to keep guessing or are you going to tell us the answers? I am just wondering.. hm.. I wonder what it is.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #26

AllieCat1122 And Midnite What PSF'S Would You Like?
Old 10-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #27
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

I already posted up there!
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #28
faeoori
Gift Guru

faeoori will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Pineapple _ Princess
Hey Everyone. I Am Going To Host A Contest In Which You Must Guess The Answers To The Riddles. The Winner Will Recieve Three PSF'S Of Their Choice. Please Do Not Cheat, If You Cheat You Will Be Disqualified.

Here Are The Riddles:

1. What is the longest word in the dictionary?

2. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _____ ?

3. What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?

4. What won't break if you throw it off the highest building in the world, but will break if you place it in the ocean?

These Are The PSF'S I Have:
:lion::rdr::goo::wt::el1::chi::clyde::pig:
dictionary?
david
thoughts?
wave?
Old 10-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #29
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lulu
1. The usual longest word in most dictionary's is antidisestablishmentarianism.

However, The longest official word ever (1,913 letters) is the term for the formula C1289H2051N343O375S8
And it is spelled:
Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylgl
utamylarginyllysyglutamylgycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl
ycylaspartylprolylglycyllisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleu
cylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylph
enylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylaspara
ginylalanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylgl
utaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllys
ylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanlylasparagi
nylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylal
anylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspartylsrylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylv
alylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleu
cylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolyl
aspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylg
lycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylal
anylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylal
anylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglysylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylgluta
minylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylgl
ycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleuc
ylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylgluta
minylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine

The longest word without repeating letters is smiley.

2. David

3. A Yoyo

4. A napkin
These are my answers. I guess for # three again though.
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #30

I Will Tell Everyone The Answers When Someone Gets Them All Right And Lulu Got The 3rd Answer...

---------- Pineapple _ Princess added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Numbers 1 And Four Are Wrong Lulu But You Are More Then Welcome To Guess Again

Last edited by Pineapple _ Princess; 10-28-2007 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed