Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hey Everyone. I Am Going To Host A Contest In Which You Must Guess The Answers To The Riddles. The Winner Will Recieve Three PSF'S Of Their Choice. Please Do Not Cheat, If You Cheat You Will Be Disqualified.
Here Are The Riddles:
1. What is the longest word in the dictionary?
2. David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and _____ ?
3. What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?
4. What won't break if you throw it off the highest building in the world, but will break if you place it in the ocean?
These Are The PSF'S I Have:
1. The usual longest word in most dictionary's is antidisestablishmentarianism.
However, The longest official word ever (1,913 letters) is the term for the formula C1289H2051N343O375S8
And it is spelled:
The longest word without repeating letters is smiley.
3. A Yoyo
4. A napkin
These are my answers. I guess for # three again though.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.