Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 08:30 PM   #11
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Complete the story contest!! CHEEKY DOG PSF!!

a pet cow!!! "MOO!" the cow said.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #12
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

any more entries?

---------- m00c0w added 884 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

anyone else?

Last edited by m00c0w; 12-22-2007 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 12-22-2007, 11:00 AM   #13
Wicked Through and T
Webkinz :)

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Santa Kinz. He told her that she should get some sleep if she wanted to wake up early to open presents. Hazel quickly fell asleep. In the morning she found her stocking filled with trading cards and charms. Under the tree she got a humvee that was signed 'All of my best-Santa Kinz'. Hazel smiled and turned to mumble to give him his Theodore costume. She gave Scout and Biscuit their gifts and ran upstairs. On her bed was a note from Santa Kinz. 'Did you like your gift? Your siblings were very happy you went to sleep. They told me you would have been very grumpy and rude to them. Yes, I poped by and wrote them notes. They also said you are the best sister ever.-Santa Kinz'

______________The Happy End._____________
Old 12-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #14
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

anyone else?
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 12-23-2007, 10:40 PM   #15
monkigurlz
Gifted

munkii_gurlz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
Finish the story for 9 PSFs. I have lots, even the cheeky dog!

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not one 'kinz was stirring, not even the.... RACOON! A big man tiptoed through Biscuit's room. He stopped for a moment, then chucked. Quietly he tiptoed into the room lil' kinz Mumble :pgn: and big, brave Scout :husky: shared. Again he left out a laugh and silenty tiptoed into the next room. Hazel was suddenly awoken when the big man dropped a large, heavy

box on the floor. "Who's there?!" Hazel called out, quivering. The man turned around

slowly. When he turned to face Hazel, she immediatly recognized him as....'

YOU FINISH IT!!
SantaKinz. Hazel gasped quietly as SantaKinz wondered why Hazel wasn't in bed yet...SantaKinz whispered to HAzel, "Hazel, you better go get some sleep! If you don't you'll find coal! And we don't want that." Hazel tip-toed back to her room and used SantaKinz' advice. She slept peacefully during the quiet night. As soon as Hazel woke up again she ran to the room with the christmas tree hoping that everyone got presents. As Hazel watched the snow fall down the window. She admits that she saw a sleigh with SantaKinz in it and she saw him waving at her. Hazel waved back and smiled to herself. Hazel confessed that SantaKinz is alot cooler in person.
-------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #16
Pugs

...Santa Claus! He Tried to escape and make her think that se was seeing things, but Hazel ran after him and hugged him. "I guess you've got me," Santa said. Hazel and Santa walked to the tree. "You can open one present. You have been a good girl this year." Santa explained. Hazel grabbed a circular one and tore off the paper. "A 1000 Kinzcash coin! Thank you, Santa! Wow!" She jumped with joy. And that is Hazel's Christmas story.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:51 PM   #17
girly94
Webkinz :)
girly94 is an unknown quantity at this point

these stories are cool, but when does this contest end? when do we find out the winner?
Sorry, i am just impatient
Old 12-28-2007, 07:31 PM   #18
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

ok, munkii_gurlz wins first, and gnomie wins second!! YAY! gnomie can pick 3 psfs, and munkii can pick 9 out of these....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgallmypets.jpg (272.6 KB, 4 views)
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed