Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #291
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Come one, come all to a BRAND NEW Webkinz Survivor Season 1!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by itsestherrr
i dont see a point in kicking them off because they're already "kicked off".
most of them do not even come to this thread. they just signed on but then forgot abotu the contest. im saying that most of them are not erally on our team anymore b/c they never really were so i dont seee th point in tribe council b/c we only have a few "active" members
I agree with you....there are people like that on team 1 too. But I don't think they should just stay, maybe an automatic disqualification for not participating? Well if they would not be kicked off, people could just enter contests like this, not participate for a long amount of time, and then last minute show up when all the good people leave. In a way??? Um, kinda confusing yes?no? Yeahh well I don't see too much harm in kicking these people already "kicked" off....but it will take more time and a little more effort because there would be more rounds. Hmmm....
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #292
seaqueen2343
Gifted

seaqueen2343 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by seaqueen2343
itsestherrr, read this - "And we have 3 (kenzie&rachel quit) and if we vote off 2, it will be ONLY ONE MEMBER!!!!" so if they are basically kicked out already, we can officially kick them out. AND this quote makes a point.

(sorry wrong quote)
DOES ANYONE GET THIS?!?!?!?! There will be ONLY ONE MEMBER on team #2 if we vote out existing people that play!!!!! This is important!!!! And this isn't fiar because I like the teams how they are. This survivor won't be fun if there is only one member left =(

And if we still have to vote two existing playing people off (which I am against), I should be the one existing because I came up with all of the answers for the second challenge, and that is more important than making a flag...

---------- seaqueen2343 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
I agree with you....there are people like that on team 1 too. But I don't think they should just stay, maybe an automatic disqualification for not participating? Well if they would not be kicked off, people could just enter contests like this, not participate for a long amount of time, and then last minute show up when all the good people leave. In a way??? Um, kinda confusing yes?no? Yeahh well I don't see too much harm in kicking these people already "kicked" off....but it will take more time and a little more effort because there would be more rounds. Hmmm....
I agree with you in the part that I colored red. =)

Last edited by seaqueen2343; 05-30-2008 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
seaqueen2343 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #293
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I don't know. We should all PM our teams
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #294
I has a

Mhocat is just really niceMhocat is just really nice

I would like to say something that no one has said yet:
The people who do not play are being SELFISH. Not only for their teammates, who must struggle to complete the challenges, but for other people, too. They have taken out spots, so when we THOUGHT we had 20 people playing, now we have 8! (Or however many) So people like smileyhead12, who want to play, can't play, because people who AREN'T EVEN PLAYING HAVE TAKEN UP ALL THE SPOTS!!! I hope everyone understands what I'm saying.

-Mhocat
Mhocat is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #295

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I think we should do a trade type thing. make a list of everyone signed up that's not playing, and a list of people who want to play. Then switch the lists so new people can play. I know kenzie&rachel quit, but ie: kenzie&rachel----smileyhead 12.
So a list showing who is switching with who
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #296
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Please stop all of this, now!!!! In the Sun and I have already been talking about what we are going to do, so let us handle it! Please just submit who you are going to vote for and then move on!!! Once we have the votes in, we will go from there!

Sorry if I sound rude, but I feel that if I let it go it will soon be out of In the Sun and I's hands!

We will have to close the thread if this continues! Thanks!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #297
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I agree! Thanks Gottaluvjoe!!!

You guys are acting foolish!

No one has sent in the votes to me!!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #298
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

PM me, gtg in like 5 min!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #299

ichick313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz User nameiva313
Webkinz Insider user name:ichick313
Are you ready?:BRING IT ON!
Old 05-31-2008, 10:27 AM   #300
seaqueen2343
Gifted

seaqueen2343 is on a distinguished road

I don't mean to be rude gottaluvjoe and In The Sun, but we aren't the ones being foolish and the people who want to play, like ichick, should be able to because most of the players on both teams aren't even playing. I think that if we want to vote off people on our team, there will be only one person that actually plays left, since 3-2=1. So I think that we should vote off people that don't play and welcome the people that are actually going to play, like ichick and others. This Webkinz Survivor isn't going very well because most people either forgot or aren't playing, and if these areguments and obsurd fighting go on, I am not sure I want to take part in this anymore =(
seaqueen2343 is offline Female
Closed