Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jenneaux is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Come Here To Win A Retired Pegasus Psf

;dwelcome To My Contest
heres What You Have To Do:whoever Can Write The Cutest Pet Story Wins Retired Pegasus Psf;d

---------- jenneaux added 1390 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

this Contest Ends Friday The 30th At 8:25

Last edited by jenneaux; 06-23-2008 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Come Here To Win A Retired Pegasus Psf

ok here it goes.

there once was a very cute pet name spot and he was the cutest dog any1 ever saw. he was

the envy of all his friends and all the girls would kill to be his girlfriend.he had many friends and

he got any girl he wanted but they would only stare at him on thier pet dates. one day he got

a feeling that

he didnt have any true friends but people only liked him beacuase he was cute or they wanted

to be popular. after that day, moping around was his top priority. nobody would talk to him and

he was very sad. he only wanted true friends. was there any force on that earth that would

help that sad little dog? while taking a sunday stroll spot found a strange looking lamp. it was

all dusty and disgusting. he picked it up and wiped all the dirt off. the lamp began to glow. it

shook and shook until it was so hard to hold on to that it fell out of his hands. some form of a

human floaty creature popped out while the lamp started to smoke up. everything was

spinning. there was nobody there to help spot.finally there was very strong wind. it

seemed as if he were in the middle of a tornado. he wished he was out of there. he wished he

had his old life back with people pretending to be his friend. but most of all, he wanted out of

there! anything and anywhere was better than that. suddenly the wind stopped. everything

stoppepd. the whole world was silent. not a single sound was heard. you could hear a pin

drop.then, a huge dark mysterious box that looked abou 200 lb fell from the sky. it fell on the

floating creature. the door to the box opened and the creautre sstepped out perfectly fine. he

spoke in his wierd accent " I am an al powerful genie. i will give you 3 wishes of your choice.

actually one wish i dont feel like granting anything else. now get to the wishing i dont have all

day. " all the dog could do was stare. "chop chop time is wishes. tick- tock tick-tock" the dog was confused.

he had no idea what was going on." ok listen punk if u dont wish in 3 seconds u have no wish.

threee two on-" "i wish that i had my old life back only my frineds were true friends and

everyone like me for who i am!!!!!!!!" the dog blurted out "repeat" commanded the genie. the

dog sighed" i siad i wish that i had my old life back and-" "stop!!!!!!!!!too long!!!aye aye aye"

he began to do the macarana. "what are you doing?" "are you questioning the power of a

genie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???" "n-n-n-no mr genie sir" " ok then your wish is my command"

poof!!!! the dog was back at the park only now playing baseball with his friends.

" everythign is good now. thank you genie." and he winked. he ehard a voice in the distance

that sounded like the genie. "yea yea whatever"

the dog lived a great life from then on. graduated high school, went to princeton and became

very successful.

u like it?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #3

that is a really good story
Old 06-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #4

remember The Contest Ends Tomorow At 8:00
Old 06-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #5

well i guess sence the was only one person that entered they win webkinz005
Old 06-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

I'll enter!

---------- Bridget12xo added 27 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Once upon a time, there was a Pegasus named Molly. Molly lived in a large mansion. She had every exclusive, retired, and rare in all of Webkinz World, from a Red Lava to Blue Tractor. She was the apple of every boy Webkinz's eye and the envy of every girl. One day, Molly decided to visit the Clubhouse Trading Room. There, she saw an item that she thought was only a myth- AC flooring! "Oh my!" she exclaimed, perplexed by her find. Molly wanted that flooring so badly, but she was greedy, so she only put up a Monkey and Monkey dummy and shirt, but both were rejected. Then, she put up a Wheel of the Month Shirt and a Webkinz Cares Clock, but both were still rejected. By this time, Molly was so angry! She clicked the sad smiley under the flooring, and then her trading partner left the table! After this, Molly always traded fairly and gave people what they deserved.

The End

---------- Bridget12xo added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

I hope you like it!

Last edited by Bridget12xo; 06-27-2008 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #7
~Jordan~

once there was a dog. it was so cute that everyone died

lol
Old 06-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #8

well i read all of the storys and bridget12ox
Old 06-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
I love my many

Tamadog is on a distinguished road

There was a dog named Molly, who, when she was a puppy,was drawn on with marker by little kids. She became scared of many things. When she was adopted, she was nurtured well and grew up to be a big, shedding, loveable, neighborhood dog! the end (that was the true story of my dog.)
Tamadog is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jenneaux
well i read all of the storys and bridget12ox
Does that mean that I win, LOL?
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Closed