Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #111
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! This is KinzVille's First Annual Dog Show!! NO MORE SPOTS~ PLEASE POST YOUR PIC! NEED PIC FROM FLIPFLOPPER~Feel Free To Come And Watch!!!

Bye-bye Autumn.

---------- BananaPop added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Ok I am on very sow labtop so when I get home [About in 2 hours or so]I will get my pic right away.

Last edited by BananaPop; 07-25-2008 at 05:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BananaPop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #112
♥♥♥

Default Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! This is KinzVille's First Annual Dog Show!! NO MORE SPOTS~ PLEASE POST YOUR PIC! NEED PIC FROM BANANAPOP~Feel Free To Come And Watch!!!

I am sorry, I can't get my pic, webkinz world is doing something...

---------- BananaPop added 730 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Yay it worked! Here is my pic. ~
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s2xh76&s=4

Banana has a great job on being a ballerina. This is her favorite outfit to where when she has to practice, or has to do a play or something!

Last edited by BananaPop; 07-28-2008 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #113
ish u were a

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! This is KinzVille's First Annual Dog Show!! NO MORE SPOTS~ PLEASE POST YOUR PIC! NEED PIC FROM BANANAPOP~Feel Free To Come And Watch!!!

sammy works in a cubicle at here desk. so for work, she doesnt have a uniform, she just puts on nice clothes!

---------- flipflopper added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

*at HER desk*

---------- flipflopper added 127 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

hey!!!! i think i can make my own screnshots now!! so i am going to try to post my own picture of sammy!

---------- flipflopper added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

ok i changed my outfit because i didnt know if kinzxluver had this dress and i didnt want her to buy it just for a sreenshot.
her new outfit is the red dotty party dress(i am pretty sure that is what its called) flip flops and eyeglasses.
here it is!:
[img=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1051/dressql1.th.png]

hope it works!

---------- flipflopper added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

yes! but let me try a different way to see if i can just get it to show up and not have to click on a link.

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

o yeah!! i am so excited!!! lol!thanks so much for ur help though *kinzXluver* send me ur webkinz world ID and i will send u a gift for helping me out!

Last edited by flipflopper; 07-29-2008 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #114
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

!Results!

I know that all of you are excited but we have to get through the RESULTS!!

Everyone is safe!!! YAY!!!

Next Round Posted on front page!
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #115
♥♥♥

Default Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! This is KinzVille's First Annual Dog Show!! NO MORE SPOTS~ RESULTS ARE IN!!! PLEASE POST YOUR PICS!~Feel Free To Come And Watch!!!

Oh yay! I'll get it now

---------- BananaPop added 4 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

http://i34.tinypic.com/ofrnrc_th.jpg

Buzz buzzzz buzzzzz
Banana comes buzzin' in for the last round!

Last edited by BananaPop; 08-01-2008 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #116
JB&JB love

Default Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! This is KinzVille's First Annual Dog Show!! NO MORE SPOTS~ RESULTS ARE IN!!! PLEASE POST YOUR PICS!~Feel Free To Come And Watch!!!

awsome! two more people have to post pics!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #117
♥♥♥

I can't wait!!
Old 08-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #118
JB&JB love

me neither!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #119
ish u were a

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome back kinzxluver! i have missed u judging the contest!!! lol! i am going to post a piccture of sammy in her best outfit in a second!

---------- flipflopper added 23 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

sammy getting dressed

sammy walking around in her room.

it is cold where sammy lives so she has to dress according to the weather. this is her favorite outfit to wear in the cold. she is wearing her cuffed jeans, fancy plaid hat, green and white fleece sweater, and her favorite pair of shoes, her UGG Boots!!

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-02-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #120
♥♥♥

Thats great!!
Now we need 1 more? :]
Closed

Tags
kool contest!, kylee entered!